A selection of articles related to tom freston.
Original articles from our library related to the Tom Freston. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tom Freston.
- Tom Cruise
- Born - 3nd july 1962 in Syracuse U.S.A. - Cancer Looking at the position of the Sun and the Moon in Cancer, we can say that Tom appears to be a particularly moody and stubborn person; he does not like people invading his privacy and when someone is trying to...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Also known as Robin Goodfellow. He is a mischieveous imp who delights in pranks and hazings. Boastful and immature, at his best he resembles a kind of Tom Sawyer/Huck Finn figure, if you can imagine those two endowed with supernatural powers. His name is an...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Tom Freston is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tom Freston books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Peter Bart: What Would Viacom Look Like If Tom Freston Hadn't Been Fired For
- Dauman's boss, Sumner Redstone, had coveted MySpace and was so angry about losing it to Murdoch that he fired his then-CEO, Tom Freston. One of Dauman's first moves was to dispose of Viacom's stake in a new company called Vice for $3 million (it now ...
- Why MTV Co-Founder Tom Freston Is Hooked on India
- Freston first traveled to India in 1972. Four decades on, he's still addicted—and despite the breakneck pace of modernization, still manages to lose himself a little each time.
- Megyn Kelly dines with the stars at Vanity Fair's pre-Oscars dinner
- Also at VF's dinner and Oscar-screening party during the awards show were: Les Moonves and Julie Chen, HBO's Richard Plepler, CAA's Bryan Lourd, James Corden, Patricia Clarkson, Anjelica Huston, Monica Lewinsky, Tom Freston and Carey Lowell, Tory ...
- An Oscars event so exclusive that Elton John wasn't invited
- Spotted were Les Moonves, Michael Eisner, Jim Gianopulos, Howard Stringer, Tom Freston, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Steve Tisch and Robert Kraft, along with Bradley Cooper, David O. Russell, Oprah Winfrey, the Coen bros., Matt Weiner, Larry Gagosian, Julianne ...
- How Bill Simmons Inadvertently Started My Quest to Get Viacom CEO Dauman Fired
- Hirschhorn, a former MTV executive, recounted how, under the leadership of Tom Freston, Viacom had once brokered a $3 million deal to finance a new video venture by Vice Media in exchange for a 50% stake in the unit. Vice is now valued at $4.5 billion, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.