- Beauties to avoid in your garden
- Paulownia/Empress Tree (Paulownia tomentosa) — Beautiful but aggressive, this ornamental has escaped cultivation, and grows rapidly in disturbed areas. Drive the PA Turnpike toward Harrisburg in the spring and you'll see the evidence: splashes of ...
- Everything you need to know about Atlanta Botanical Garden's spring bloom
- Woolly Groundsel (Packera tomentosa) – Often found living along granite outcroppings, Woolly Groundsel can be found in the Garden's Conservation Garden.
- An Ancient Flower Trapped in Amber
- And although the flowers of Strychnos tomentosa, a wild vine whose fruit is harvested for food in the forests of French Guiana, are more or less the right size and hairiness, their anthers are attached differently.
- WEEKEND PLANTINGS March into spring with the chocolate soldier
- Chocolate soldier is a variant of Kalanchoe tomentosa, a succulent shrublet with stems and leaves covered by bluish-gray or golden-brown hair, while darker red or orange dashes decorate the leaf margins.
Tomentosa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tomentosa books and related discussion.