A selection of articles related to tonality scales.
Original articles from our library related to the Tonality Scales. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tonality Scales.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them, 11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth. 11:3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead. 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Tonality Scales is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tonality Scales books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tonal Function in Harmonic Scales
- Andrew Milne, Dec 2005. Tonal Function in Harmonic Scales. 1.
- Vedic Scales, Chords and Tonalities
- scales, chords, melodies and tonalities to help express his intended meaning .
- Tonality and perception: Musical scales primed by excerpts from
- concept of tonality was tested in the context of the music of. J. S.
- Two-Dimensional Visual Inspection of Pitch-Space, Many Time
- of Pitch-Space, Many Time-Scales and Tonal Uncertainty Over Time. Agustın Martorell and Emilia Gómez.
Suggested Web Resources
- Musical scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For psychoacoustic scale, see bark scale and mel scale. Scales are ordered in pitch or pitch class, with their ordering providing a measure of musical distance.
- Painting Tones or Values -- Gray Scale or Value Scale
- The first step to mastering tone is to paint a tonal scale using only black. In other words, to create a grey scale or value scale.
Tonality Scales Topics
Related searchesthe buzz on maggie video games
list of iranians painters
halifax explosion aftermath