- Tonalpohualli definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- OF TIME AND SPACE IN MEXICO, NATIVE AND COLONIAL John F
- was the tonalpohualli, or day count, which consisted of thirteen numbers The xihuitl with 365 days, and the tonalpohualli with 260, coincided every 52 years.
- Aztecs arise
- Apparently it is called tonalpohualli. According to one modern-day astrologer's prediction from it, today is the day of the jaguar. A day for 'doing battle', it 'signifies power, valour and reckless abandon in the face of danger'.
- Aztec Calendar: Today in the tonalpohualli, the sacred Aztec
- 14 hours ago The date according to the tonalpohualli, the sacred calendar of the Mexica, the Aztecs of Mexico.
- Tonalpohualli - The Aztec Gateway
- The Tonalpohualli is the sacred and divinatory calendar of the Aztecs.
- Tonalpohualli - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- to·nal·po·hual·li. noun \tōˈnälpōˌwälē\. -s.
Tonalpohualli is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tonalpohualli books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesecology scope
tongariro national park climate
battle of cisterna
astatine notable characteristics