- Remembering: The Aztec calendar stone is uncovered
- Though both calendars inter-relate in religion and ceremony, it's the tonalpohualli that is considered the sacred calendar. The rituals were all divided up among the gods. There were 20 signs, and 13 numbers.
- Artist expands mural depicting Oakland history
- Depicted in the mural is the tonalpohualli, or the. JAN BILES/THE CAPITAL-JOURNAL. The Aztecs had two calendars.
- Banning the "Aztec Calendar": Indigenous, Maiz-Based Knowledge at the Heart of
- The second count, the tonalpohualli (human count), consists of 260 days. The tonalpohualli consists of twenty trecenas (13-day cycles).
- Calendar Magic Review
- Calendar Magic gives you the freedom to calculate the date, years, months, weeks, and days before or after a given date, make date conversion between the 26 calendar systems included in the package, plus conversions to Aztec Tonalpohualli, Balinese ...
- Why are there seven days in a week?
- A week made up of seven days is part of our modern global culture, but its origins date back to ancient civilisation. The Greeks gave us democracy, the Romans bridges and roads but it is probably from the ancient Babylonians that we get the seven-day week.
Tonalpohualli is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tonalpohualli books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesjohann georg hiedler
apollo 13 film technical accuracy
young turks history
david hume the problem of causation
common lisp data structures