- Tonalpohualli definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- OF TIME AND SPACE IN MEXICO, NATIVE AND COLONIAL John F
- was the tonalpohualli, or day count, which consisted of thirteen numbers The xihuitl with 365 days, and the tonalpohualli with 260, coincided every 52 years.
- Aztecs arise
- Apparently it is called tonalpohualli. According to one modern-day astrologer's prediction from it, today is the day of the jaguar. A day for 'doing battle', it 'signifies power, valour and reckless abandon in the face of danger'.
- Aztec Calendar: Today in the tonalpohualli, the sacred Aztec
- 14 hours ago The date according to the tonalpohualli, the sacred calendar of the Mexica, the Aztecs of Mexico.
- Tonalpohualli - The Aztec Gateway
- The Tonalpohualli is the sacred and divinatory calendar of the Aztecs.
- Tonalpohualli - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- to·nal·po·hual·li. noun \tōˈnälpōˌwälē\. -s.
Tonalpohualli is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tonalpohualli books and related discussion.