- Sesshō-seki · Tonbogiri in the 14th century has led modern chroniclers to define it as the legitimate dynasty for purposes of reign names and genealogy.
- Justin Vail ARTH 208 11/23/09 Hanging scroll of Honda Tadakatsu
- battles he served in, he was never once injured. Honda Tadakatsu's weapon of choice was a spear named.
- Junsei Magazine Issue 1
- Another example is the spear Tonbogiri wielded by the Daimyo Honda Tadakatsu hence the blade is named Tonbogiri – The. Dragonfly Cutter.
- Is Tonbogiri believed to possess any mystical powers and if so what
- Tonbo-Giri possess no powers what so ever. It was just wielded by a fearless man, Tadakatsu Honda.
- Troll (Tonbogiri) on Twitter
- Troll (Tonbogiri) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Troll (Tonbogiri) and get their latest updates.
- Kessen Review for PlayStation 2: "You will fear my Tonbogiri
- Jan 20, 2001 For Kessen on the PlayStation 2, a reader review titled ""You will fear my Tonbogiri!" - Tadakatsu Honda".
- The Samurai Archives Citadel // View topic - Tonbo-Giri
- Tonbo-Giri, Dragonfly-Cutter. A dragonfly landed on the blade and was instantly cut in half because of the sharpness. This is all I know.
Tonbogiri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tonbogiri books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesbroadwick street
the adicts discography
the patriot 2000 film plot summary
overlake christian church
canadian tire product numbers