- Sesshō-seki · Tonbogiri in the 14th century has led modern chroniclers to define it as the legitimate dynasty for purposes of reign names and genealogy.
- Justin Vail ARTH 208 11/23/09 Hanging scroll of Honda Tadakatsu
- battles he served in, he was never once injured. Honda Tadakatsu's weapon of choice was a spear named.
- Junsei Magazine Issue 1
- Another example is the spear Tonbogiri wielded by the Daimyo Honda Tadakatsu hence the blade is named Tonbogiri – The. Dragonfly Cutter.
- Is Tonbogiri believed to possess any mystical powers and if so what
- Tonbo-Giri possess no powers what so ever. It was just wielded by a fearless man, Tadakatsu Honda.
- Troll (Tonbogiri) on Twitter
- Troll (Tonbogiri) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Troll (Tonbogiri) and get their latest updates.
- Kessen Review for PlayStation 2: "You will fear my Tonbogiri
- Jan 20, 2001 For Kessen on the PlayStation 2, a reader review titled ""You will fear my Tonbogiri!" - Tadakatsu Honda".
- The Samurai Archives Citadel // View topic - Tonbo-Giri
- Tonbo-Giri, Dragonfly-Cutter. A dragonfly landed on the blade and was instantly cut in half because of the sharpness. This is all I know.
Tonbogiri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tonbogiri books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslawessons reagent preparation
frederick prince of wales early life
the world is not enough plot summary
luke skywalker aiden barton
black sabbath compilation albums
dream interpretation ram