- Sol Ch'ong · Tongbulgyo · Uisang Mentioned in.
- Buddhism & World Cultures
- distinctive form of Buddhism so called Tongbulgyo - 通佛敎. “Tong” in Korean means all together and “Bulgyo” means Buddhism.
- Tongbulgyo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Revised Romanization, Tongbulgyo. McCune–Reischauer, T'ongbulgyo.
- Korean Buddhism - New World Encyclopedia
- May 7, 2008 which Wonhyo (617–686) called the Tongbulgyo ("interpenetrated Buddhism").
- Temple Stay: Living with the Monks - Busan Haps
- Since its inception in India, Buddhism has continued to spread and develop throughout the world.
Tongbulgyo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tongbulgyo books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesplace of articulation
onion dome history
floridablanca pampanga barangays
puss in boots analysis
noongar the noongar season