- Sol Ch'ong · Tongbulgyo · Uisang Mentioned in.
- Buddhism & World Cultures
- distinctive form of Buddhism so called Tongbulgyo - 通佛敎. “Tong” in Korean means all together and “Bulgyo” means Buddhism.
- Tongbulgyo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Revised Romanization, Tongbulgyo. McCune–Reischauer, T'ongbulgyo.
- Korean Buddhism - New World Encyclopedia
- May 7, 2008 which Wonhyo (617–686) called the Tongbulgyo ("interpenetrated Buddhism").
- Temple Stay: Living with the Monks - Busan Haps
- Since its inception in India, Buddhism has continued to spread and develop throughout the world.
Tongbulgyo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tongbulgyo books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesfinnish navy history
glottal stop arabic
baruch baruch son of zabbai
sivaji ganesan biography