A selection of articles related to tongue.
Original articles from our library related to the Tongue. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tongue.
- Adder's tongue: Correspondences
- Erythronium americanum Folk Names: American Adder's Tongue, Serpent's Tongue, Adder's Mouth Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon (Cancer) Element: Water Powers: Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries....
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. 3:3 Behold, we put...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Houndstongue: Correspondences
- Cynoglossum officinale Folk Names: Dog-Bur, Dog's Tongue, Gypsy Flower, Sheep Lice, Tongue of Dog, Woolmat Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Tying Dog's Tongues...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
Tongue is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tongue books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 7. The Tongue
- This portion of the dissection will concentrate on the muscles of the tongue.
- 7-27 Newsletter.pub
- CONGENTIAL TONGUE-TIE AND ITS IMPACT ON BREASTFEEDING.
- HOW TO TAME A WILD TONGUE
- There's a lot of Spanish mixed in here, and if you don't read that tongue d0n't worry.
Suggested News Resources
- Raiders' Tongue overwhelmed by support
- Retiring Canberra captain Alan Tongue said he was overwhelmed by the support he received from Raiders fans in his final NRL home game in the nation's capital on Saturday night.
- Vice President fumble-tongue
- Nothing that tumbles from Vice President Joe Biden's mouth should surprise. But he certainly raised eyebrows -- and a lot more -- with his stunning remarks in China suggesting support for Beijing's notorious one-child policy.
- The Common Tongue Presents WHAT THE SPARROW SAID, Closes 8/28
- The Common Tongue is proud to present the World Premiere of WHAT THE SPARROW SAID, by Danny Mitarotondo, as part of the 15th annual New York International Fringe Festival. WHAT THE SPARROW SAID will be performed at Teatro La Tea (107 Suffolk Street).
- Tongue-Tied Troops Can Dial a Translator for War-Zone Chats
- By Spencer Ackerman It's been almost a decade since the United States began its wars in countries that most Americans can't find on a map, let alone understand the native language.
- Dr. Murray Feingold: Treatment options for tongue-tie
- But controversy still exists concerning the best way to treat or manage a baby or child who has tongue-tie. Ankyloglossia is the medical term for tongue-tie.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tongue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The tongue is a muscular hydrostat on the floors of the mouths of most vertebrates which manipulates food for mastication.
- The Tongue (Human Anatomy): Picture, Function, Definition
- WebMD's Tongue Anatomy Page provides a detailed picture and definition of the tongue as well as an overview of its function and location in the body.
- Tongue problems: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Tongue movement problems are most often caused by nerve damage.
- Tongue Tricks - YouTube
- May 24, 2006 Being extremely bored, having a less-than-stellar webcam and being blessed with a genetic talent led to this outlandish creation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjohnny carson
religion in china islam
appeal to fear
creep deformation other examples