A selection of articles related to tongue twister.
Original articles from our library related to the Tongue Twister. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tongue Twister.
- Adder's tongue: Correspondences
- Erythronium americanum Folk Names: American Adder's Tongue, Serpent's Tongue, Adder's Mouth Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon (Cancer) Element: Water Powers: Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries....
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. 3:3 Behold, we put...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Houndstongue: Correspondences
- Cynoglossum officinale Folk Names: Dog-Bur, Dog's Tongue, Gypsy Flower, Sheep Lice, Tongue of Dog, Woolmat Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Tying Dog's Tongues...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
Tongue Twister is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tongue Twister books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tongue Twister
- Tongue Twister. Objective: This activity allows students to compose and work on thinking skills.
- 222 Tongue Twisters.pub
- Tongue Twisters as a Therapy Tool. By Kevin Stuckey, M.Ed.
- Tongue-Twister Effects in the Silent Heading of Hearing and Deaf
- tongue-twister sentences and concurrent memory load numbers were phonetically-similar than when they were phonetically dissimilar.
- Tongue twisters
- Tongue twisters - The letters „ch“. • Children chuckle cheerily. • Charles Dickens has chickens.
Suggested News Resources
- Soaring high with Bird
- The title was a bit of a tongue-twister but the fans didn't care - they were only too happy to support Bird as his promoted his latest opus, "Asa Sanuk". As is the norm with Bird shows, the hall was ablaze with colour.
- SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip (orange, 8GB)
- The bottom line: SanDisk's tongue-twister of an MP3 player is a stupefying value and its practical clip-on design is perfect for the gym. Like the bygone days of the horse-drawn carriage, the era of the MP3 player has quickly faded into the past.
- Letter of the Day: A tongue-twister
- with a beautiful human face and the body of a frog, who's a sex maniac to boot? My guess is this name is already engendering protests from the feminist community, plus it's one dandy tongue twister. Try saying “Frog Woman Rock” 10 times fast.
- Diverticulitis: Learn the Word and Possibly Lower your Risk
- By Deborah Ross HERWriter August 24, 2011 - 12:26pm The name of the disease is a bit of a tongue-twister, especially when paired with a related condition, diverticulosis.
- Devoted former pupils take Gladys, 104, out for a birthday meal
- She also felt that 'The Yews School' might be too much of a tongue twister for the younger children.
Suggested Web Resources
- English Tongue Twisters | 1st International Collection of Tongue
- Jun 19, 2011 English tongue twisters from the world's largest collection of tongue twisters.
- Tongue-twister - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Tongue Twisters | Thinks.com
- Funny tongue twisters to twist and tangle up your whole mouth! - word play at Thinks.com.
- TONGUE TWISTERS FOR KIDS, CHILDREN'S ENGLISH TONGUE
- TONGUE TWISTERS. Includes animated tongue twisters and tongue twister poems.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.