A selection of articles related to tonle sap.
Original articles from our library related to the Tonle Sap. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tonle Sap.
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Tonle Sap is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tonle Sap books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Environmental Issues in the Tonle Sap: RAP Report
- Tonle Sap – Cambodia .. Tonle Sap Environmental Management Project. UNDP .
- Socioeconomic Analysis of the Tonle Sap region in Cambodia
- surroundings of the Tonle Sap lake in Cambodia, where most people live on The Tonle Sap is a uniquely rich wetland-lacustrine ecosystem in Cambodia.
- English - Tonle Sap Biosphere Reserve Environmental Information
- The Tonle Sap Biosphere Reserve is one of Cambodia's most valuable This Tonle Sap Bulletin is a sub-output of a Tonle Sap Biosphere Reserve.
Suggested News Resources
- Fishing licenses around Cambodia's Tonle Sap Lake revoked
- PHNOM PENH (Xinhua) -- Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen said Tuesday he has cancelled the licenses of all 35 fishing lots around Tonle Sap Lake in five provinces, saying that the lots have caused a great destruction to the country's fish resources.
- Meas Sokchea and Daniel Sherrell
- Prime minister Hun Sen announced yesterday that 35 privately owned fishing lots in the Tonle Sap lake had been seized by the government due to their widespread destruction of fish resources.
- Forget back-to-school, it's time to get back-to-travel
- You will overnight in amazing cities like Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, cruise Tonle Sap, take a cooking class, shop a local market, and explore Angkor Wat. Small group touring/32 meals /16 days. The News-Star special: Call us by Aug.
- Photo by: Heng Chivoan
- Construction of a new bridge over the Tonle Sap river carries on yesterday, while in the background, homes slated for demolition before the coming weekend are seen on the riverbank.
- Angkor what?
- The water levels of the Tonle Sap river were quite low, so that made sure I stuck to the three-hour road journey.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tonlé Sap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Primary outflows, Tonle Sap River. Basin countries Tonle Sap lake seen from Phnom Bakheng. Water dwelling on the lake of Tonle Sap near Siem Reap.
- Tonle Sap Cambodia
- The Tonle Sap remains relatively small for most of the year, measuring about a meter in depth and covering around 2700 square kilometers.
- Tonle Sap Biosphere Reserve Environmental Information Database
- Welcome to the Tonle Sap Biosphere Reserve Web Site, your portal for all information on the Tonle Sap Biosphere Reserve.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tonle Sap Topics
Related searchesexistentialism humour
mirror mirrors in literature
britannia airways history
mary i of england accession
intellectual outside the west