- Woman dies 26 days after tonsillitis diagnosis
- Jackson underwent chemotherapy but the treatment did not extend her life. “We had no idea how serious things were about to get,” her mother, Nicki, told Metro.
- What's Going Around: tonsillitis and strep throat
- The symptoms can be similar for tonsillitis and strep throat: throat pain, redness of the tonsils, loss of appetite, fever, and headache. Tonsillitis tends to be viral. Strep throat is bacterial.
- Family of woman who died days after being diagnosed with tonsillitis make
- The diagnosis explained why Miss Jackson was unable to fight the tonsillitis infection and became increasingly unwell. She agreed to undergo sedation on January 10 to enable her body to recover and blood transfusions were given to stabilise her condition.
- Obstructive sleep apnea risk may be linked to enlarged tongue, tonsillitis
- Obstructive sleep apnea tonsillitis Obstructive sleep apnea risk may be linked to the size of tongue and tonsillitis.
- What is tonsillitis?
- Tonsillitis is an infection of the tonsils. The tonsils consist of soft glandular tissue and are part of the body's immune system. The tonsils are the two small masses of glandular tissue lying on either side of the back of the throat.
Tonsillitis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tonsillitis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesgeelong football club history
epigram ancient greek
tatting shuttle tatting
sense of community definitions
the fifth element plot summary
dick armey quotes