- Definition of tonsillitis in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of tonsillitis. Pronunciation of tonsillitis.
- Strp. Pharyngitis and tonsillitis
- X:\TRANSFER\GUIDANCE\ANTI-\2562DFT.WPD. 7/21/98.
- THROAT PROBLEMS Fact Sheet about Tonsillitis What is tonsillitis
- Tonsillitis refers to inflammation of the pharyngeal tonsils. The several variations of tonsillitis: acute, recurrent, and chronic tonsillitis and peritonsillar abscess.
- TONSILLITIS. BASIC INFORMATION. DESCRIPTION.
- Tonsillitis, Tonsillectomy, and Adenoidectomy
- Acute adenoiditis/tonsillitis.
- Help for Tonsillitis/Sore Throat By Jeanne Rose
- Articles • Treatments • Tonsillitis /Sore throat, 9/99• November 19, 2006. 1. Help for Tonsillitis/Sore Throat.
- What's Going Around: Week of August 9- Swimmer's Ear, Tonsillitis
- Starting in Palm Springs this week, Dr. Edmund Ayoub reports several cases of tonsillitis among children. He says they were all under the age of four, and all came from the same daycare.
- London's burning
- I had tonsillitis one day when I was 12, and missed the maths lesson where I should have been taught long division. To this day I have no clue. Not one.
- Sore point
- The economic impact of tonsillitis is considerable. Overall, 35m days are lost from school or work each year due to sore throats in the UK. GP consultations for sore throat cost around £60m per year.
- Ricky Gervais puts sweeties in space
- Karl, 38, who was suffering from tonsillitis, said after their zero gravity jaunt: "It cost a lot of money." The Revels' adventure will be screened in a new Sky 1 series starring Gervais and Karl called An Idiot Abroad: The Bucket List.
- Tonsillitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tonsillitis is an inflammation of the tonsils most commonly caused by viral or bacterial infection. Symptoms of tonsillitis include sore throat and fever.
- Tonsillitis-Topic Overview
- Dec 8, 2010 What is tonsillitis? Tonsillitis is an infection or inflammation of the tonsils.
- Tonsillitis - MayoClinic.com
- Tonsillitis — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment for this common cause of sore throat in children.
- If your tonsils get infected, it can make your throat feel very sore. Find out more in this article for kids.
- Tonsillitis is an inflammation of the glands of the throat, which results in a sore throat.Tonsillitis Most cases of tonsillitis go away without antibiotic medication.
Tonsillitis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tonsillitis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.