A selection of articles related to tonsils.
Original articles from our library related to the Tonsils. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tonsils.
- Baryta carbonica (Barium Carbonate)
- This is barium carbonate, one of the substances found in the body. If the body contains too little barium growth processes are slowed down. The homoeopathic Baryta can be used for people of all ages; the main characteristic is that they don't behave according...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Tonsils is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tonsils books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tonsil and Adenoid Surgery: Frequently Asked Questions
- The tonsils are two lumps of tissue, each about the size and shape of a large olive, tonsils, and they can be big enough to touch each other. ("kissing" tonsils ).
- The Much Maligned Tonsils: Remove or Regenerate
- Vol. 3, No. www.
- RECURRENT TONSIL INFECTIONS
- Tonsils are located in the back of the mouth on each side. Tonsils can be seen by looking in the mouth, but adenoids usually cannot be seen on routine exam.
- Tonsils and the Adenoid
- In years past, it was very common for children to have their tonsils and The tonsils are oval-shaped, pink masses of tissue on both sides of the throat.
Suggested News Resources
- Health Tip: Recovering From Adenoid and Tonsil Removal
- (HealthDay News) -- It's common for people who have just had their tonsils and adenoids removed -- usually children -- to suffer post-surgical symptoms including a sore throat, low-grade fever and ear pain.
- Bossier boy battles cancer with family's support
- When his mother, Courtney, took him to get his tonsils removed in July, she thought it would be a simple, routine procedure. However, the doctor noticed that one of Aiden's tonsils was bigger than the other and decided to have a biopsy done.
- NHS 'must do more tonsil removal operations'
- By Michelle Roberts Health reporter, BBC News Experts warn that cutting back on tonsil operations, in a bid to save NHS money, is putting patients lives at risk.
- That Lump in Your Throat Could Be a Tonsil Stone
- This is a condition that is caused by an infection in the tonsils that causes a lot of pain, inflammation and leaves the patient feeling considerably ill.
- Professor Green planning to have tonsils removed
- Professor Green is planning to have his tonsils removed to eliminate his continuing problems with tonsillitis. Professor Green is planning to have his tonsils removed.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Tonsils (Human Anatomy): Picture, Definition, Location, and
- WebMD's Tonsils Anatomy Page provides a detailed picture and definition of the tonsils.
- Tonsil Surgery - YouTube
- Oct 20, 2008 http://www.nucleusinc.
- Tonsillitis (and Adenoid Infection) Causes, Symptoms, Types
- 8 hours ago The tonsils and adenoids are composed of tissues that are similar to the lymph nodes or glands found in the neck or other parts of the body.
Related searchesshogi rules of the game
dream meaning dictionary hands
spiritual soul mate
milotic fire redleaf green