A selection of articles related to tonsils.
Original articles from our library related to the Tonsils. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tonsils.
- Baryta carbonica (Barium Carbonate)
- This is barium carbonate, one of the substances found in the body. If the body contains too little barium growth processes are slowed down. The homoeopathic Baryta can be used for people of all ages; the main characteristic is that they don't behave according...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Tonsils is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tonsils books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Your Tongue, Tonsils Can Be Reason For Your Sleep Problems
- Having large-sized tongue and tonsils may be the reason why some people suffer from sleep problems.
- Trouble sleeping? The size of your tongue and tonsils could be why
- The research found that oversized tonsils and tongue indentations, which are teeth imprints along the tongue that indicate it is too large for the mouth, placed people at high risk for OSA.
- What Your Tongue And Tonsils Could Tell You About Your Sleeping Habits
- Yes. A new study published in the Saudi Medical Journal found that the size of a person's tonsils may indicate their risk for obstructive sleep apnea, a condition in which blocked upper airways cause breathing to stop and restart repeatedly during sleep.
- Tongue and Tonsils: reasons for your sleep problems
- Researchers discovered that having oversized tonsils and indentations on the tongue put people at an increased risk of developing obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). The said indentations are teeth markings that signify that the tongue is too big for the mouth.
Related searchesdignaga external references
t-800 comparison between series
radio station program formats
massachusetts state police