- The act of shaving the head or part of the head, especially as a preliminary to becoming a priest or a member of a monastic order. 2.
- Monk's tonsure-like gaps in the tussock grass Spartina argentinensis
- In a previous paper (Lewis et al. 1990, b) we reported the presence of monk's tonsure- like gaps in tussocks of Spartina argentinensis.
- Application for Tonsure to be a Reader and Ordination to the
- Orthodox Church in America's Diocese of the West. Application for Tonsure to be a Reader and. Ordination to the Subdiaconate.
- Tonsure to the Great Schema
- Tonsure to the Great Schema. With the blessing of Metropolitan Cyprian of Oropos and Phyle,.
- 'Annargised' fans go for tonsure in Ahmedabad...
- By DNA Correspondent | Place: Ahmedabad | Agency: DNA On the 11th day of Anna Hazare's fast, Amdavadi supporters continued their protest on Friday. UVA Azadi's activists shaved their heads and held a condolence meeting for the 'corrupt leaders'.
- Fans tonsure heads for Rajini's sake
- One thousand and eight fans of the superstar tonsured heads at the famous hill shrine of Lord Muruga in Dindugal district to fulfill a vow taken for his recovery. All of them tonsured their head and offered the hair to the deity.
- 1008 fans tonsure for Rajinikanth
- By Baiju NT [August 5, 2011] Thanking the Lord for the speedy recovery of their superstar Rajinikanth, 1008 fans tonsured their heads as an offering to Lord Murugan at Palani temple in Tamil Nadu.
- A history of Ireland in 100 objects
- Everywhere there are touches of comedy: a letter extended to form a monk's tonsure, a word broken in two by the paw of a cat. This is not to say that the task of making the book was anything but serious.
- Rajini fans tonsure their heads
- About 1008 Rajini fans from the Tiruppur Workers Association have tonsured their heads at the Pazhani Temple recently.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Tonsure
- A sacred rite instituted by the Church by which a baptized and confirmed Christian is received into the clerical order.
- Tonsure | Define Tonsure at Dictionary.com
- /ˈtɒn ʃər/ Show Spelled [ton-sher] Show IPA noun, verb, -sured, -sur·ing. noun. 1.
- Tonsure - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the Roman Catholic or Eastern rite of admission to the clerical state by the clipping or shaving of a portion of the head. 2.
- Tim Tebow's Tonsure: How an NFL Player Is Like Saint Francis of
- Aug 10, 2010 Or not. The pro-life hero sports a monk's hair-do but has a less-than-peaceful vocation.
Tonsure is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tonsure books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescharles krauthammer on torture
r2i resistance to interrogation
buffy summers biography
mitsubishi orion engine 4g16
manorialism common features