A selection of articles related to took.
Original articles from our library related to the Took. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Took.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 8:2 Take Aaron and his sons with him, and the garments, and the anointing oil, and a bullock for the sin offering, and two rams, and a basket of unleavened bread; 8:3 And gather thou all the congregation...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 31:2 Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people. 31:3 And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And it came to pass, that after we were gotten from them, and had launched, we came with a straight course unto Coos, and the day following unto Rhodes, and from thence unto Patara: 21:2 And finding a ship sailing over unto Phenicia, we went...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh: 24:3 And I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
Took is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Took books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “They Took Me and Told Me Nothing”
- June 2010. 1-56432-638-1. “They Took Me and Told Me Nothing”.
- What Roosevelt Took: The Economic Impact of the Panama Canal
- What Roosevelt Took. 2 is a market that naturally belongs to Panama, and no other country can handle our competition.
- Tic-Tac-Took. Structure. Theme.
- Took Institute Fact Sheet - Crowell & Moring - University of the
- email@example.com. TOOK CROWELL INSTITUTE FACT SHEET.
Suggested News Resources
- The Tech That Took Out Gaddafi
- By David Axe - Wired on August 28, 2011 at 3:00 am With rebel forces in Tripoli and Muammar Gaddafi on the run, the end could be near for the Libyan civil war.
- Hey, Colts, what took you so long?
- By Ashley Fox Peyton Manning released an 80-word statement on the Indianapolis Colts' website Wednesday morning. Among the words not included: neck, pain, practice, play, season opener, streak, jeopardy, worried, oh, no.
- EXPLAINED: How our MPs took Team Anna for a ride
- The historic city of New Delhi has witnessed, since hundreds of years, many bloody wars, battles and deceptions.
- NFL Preseason Week 3 Bet: Packers took the win in 35 seconds
- The Packers needed a two-point conversion to tie the game and McCarthy took the unusual decision to seek, in what seemed an attempt to send a preseason game into overtime. Another pass from Harrell Taylor sealed the two points and the tie.
- It Took Me 13 Years To Understand Steve Jobs
- Steve Jobs' announcement last night that he was stepping down as CEO of Apple triggered at least some level of investor concern as evidenced by the stock opening down $10.99 (2.9%) at $365.
Suggested Web Resources
- Took | Define Took at Dictionary.com
- MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:If you like romantic words, how about a fancy way to say "kiss?
- Took clan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In J. R. R.
- Took - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of took from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.
- My Kid Took These
- My Kid Took These. My son loves to take photos. I will often give him my camera and set him loose to explore.
Related searchesle chateau-cambrsis
british thermal unit
acid acid number
maricopa county arizona geography