A selection of articles related to took.
Original articles from our library related to the Took. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Took.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 8:2 Take Aaron and his sons with him, and the garments, and the anointing oil, and a bullock for the sin offering, and two rams, and a basket of unleavened bread; 8:3 And gather thou all the congregation...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 31:2 Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people. 31:3 And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And it came to pass, that after we were gotten from them, and had launched, we came with a straight course unto Coos, and the day following unto Rhodes, and from thence unto Patara: 21:2 And finding a ship sailing over unto Phenicia, we went...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh: 24:3 And I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
Took is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Took books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Took Institute Fact Sheet - Crowell & Moring - University of the
- TOOK CROWELL INSTITUTE FACT SHEET. •. The Took Crowell Institute for At- Risk Youth was established in the fall of 2010 with an initial.
- Ludologists love stories, too: notes from a debate that never took place
- During the last few years, a debate took place within the game scholars community. ... What is more, this debate as presented never really took place because it ...
- Snapshot of the Individuals Who Took the GRE® revised - ETS
- A Snapshot of the Individuals Who Took the GRE® revised General Test. Introduction ii. Table of Contents.
- How Cats Took Over the Internet - Museum of the Moving Image
- Jul 17, 2015 36-01 35 Avenue Astoria, NY 11106 718 777 6800 movingimage.us. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE.
- They Took Me and Told Me Nothing - Human Rights Watch
- Jun 4, 2010 H U M A N. R I G H T S. W A T C H.
Suggested News Resources
- DA: Goldens Bridge parking attendant took lewd photos, videos of girls
- According to police, Franklin Figueroa, 27 of Jefferson Valley, sat in a stairwell at the train station and took pictures and video up the skirts of female students getting on a train home from John F. Kennedy Catholic High School in Somers.
- An escaped murder suspect took a family hostage. The family fought back.
- The family's nightmare began before dawn Thursday. It was already pouring outside when the husband woke around 4 a.m.
- The Browns' $100000 study told them to take Teddy Bridgewater. They took
- After crunching the numbers, the study told them Bridgewater was the best quarterback in the draft, information the Browns (being the Browns) promptly ignored.
- Mike Posner's I Took A Pill In Ibiza: the best of this week's new music
- “I took a pill in Ibiza, to prove to Avicii I was cool,” he sings forlornly, before whining about his own fall from Billboard Top 10 artist to mid-level pop nobody.
- Amazon Echo just took another step toward dominating the digital home
- If your household income tops $75,000, you're very likely to have had a drink in the past 24 hours. 3.. CollegeHumor.
Suggested Web Resources
- Took | Define Took at Dictionary.com
- to take a cigarette out of a box; to take a pen and begin to write. 2. to hold, grasp, or grip: to take a book in one's hand; to take a child by the hand.
- Took | Definition of Took by Merriam-Webster
- Phrases related to TOOK. Related Phrases. accept/take as gospel · take away · borrow/take a page from someone · borrow/take a page from someone's book ...
- Took - definition of took by The Free Dictionary
- take v. took, tak•en, tak•ing, n. v.
- Took Synonyms, Took Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for took at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- took Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- took meaning, definition, what is took: past simple of take. Learn more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrecord producer history
irish wolfhound temperament
organization xiii members
list of medical schools finland
list of postal codes in brazil cear
history of radar nikola tesla