A selection of articles related to took.
Original articles from our library related to the Took. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Took.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 8:2 Take Aaron and his sons with him, and the garments, and the anointing oil, and a bullock for the sin offering, and two rams, and a basket of unleavened bread; 8:3 And gather thou all the congregation...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 31:2 Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people. 31:3 And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And it came to pass, that after we were gotten from them, and had launched, we came with a straight course unto Coos, and the day following unto Rhodes, and from thence unto Patara: 21:2 And finding a ship sailing over unto Phenicia, we went...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh: 24:3 And I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
Took is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Took books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Took Institute Fact Sheet - Crowell & Moring - University of the
- TOOK CROWELL INSTITUTE FACT SHEET. •. The Took Crowell Institute for At- Risk Youth was established in the fall of 2010 with an initial.
- Ludologists love stories, too: notes from a debate that never took place
- During the last few years, a debate took place within the game scholars community. ... What is more, this debate as presented never really took place because it ...
- Snapshot of the Individuals Who Took the GRE® revised - ETS
- A Snapshot of the Individuals Who Took the GRE® revised General Test. Introduction ii. Table of Contents.
- How Cats Took Over the Internet - Museum of the Moving Image
- Jul 17, 2015 36-01 35 Avenue Astoria, NY 11106 718 777 6800 movingimage.us. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE.
- They Took Me and Told Me Nothing - Human Rights Watch
- Jun 4, 2010 H U M A N. R I G H T S. W A T C H.
Suggested News Resources
- DA: Goldens Bridge parking attendant took lewd photos, videos of girls
- According to police, Franklin Figueroa, 27 of Jefferson Valley, sat in a stairwell at the train station and took pictures and video up the skirts of female students getting on a train home from John F. Kennedy Catholic High School in Somers.
- An escaped murder suspect took a family hostage. The family fought back.
- The family's nightmare began before dawn Thursday. It was already pouring outside when the husband woke around 4 a.m.
- The Browns' $100000 study told them to take Teddy Bridgewater. They took
- After crunching the numbers, the study told them Bridgewater was the best quarterback in the draft, information the Browns (being the Browns) promptly ignored.
- Mike Posner's I Took A Pill In Ibiza: the best of this week's new music
- “I took a pill in Ibiza, to prove to Avicii I was cool,” he sings forlornly, before whining about his own fall from Billboard Top 10 artist to mid-level pop nobody.
- Amazon Echo just took another step toward dominating the digital home
- If your household income tops $75,000, you're very likely to have had a drink in the past 24 hours. 3.. CollegeHumor.
Suggested Web Resources
- Took | Define Took at Dictionary.com
- to take a cigarette out of a box; to take a pen and begin to write. 2. to hold, grasp, or grip: to take a book in one's hand; to take a child by the hand.
- Took | Definition of Took by Merriam-Webster
- Phrases related to TOOK. Related Phrases. accept/take as gospel · take away · borrow/take a page from someone · borrow/take a page from someone's book ...
- Took - definition of took by The Free Dictionary
- take v. took, tak•en, tak•ing, n. v.
- Took Synonyms, Took Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for took at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- took Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- took meaning, definition, what is took: past simple of take. Learn more.
Related searcheschinese system of food cures
spider-man 2 critical reaction
deity or deities
baptist two offices pastor and deacon
nachman of breslov quotes