A selection of articles related to took.
Original articles from our library related to the Took. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Took.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 8:2 Take Aaron and his sons with him, and the garments, and the anointing oil, and a bullock for the sin offering, and two rams, and a basket of unleavened bread; 8:3 And gather thou all the congregation...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 31:2 Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people. 31:3 And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And it came to pass, that after we were gotten from them, and had launched, we came with a straight course unto Coos, and the day following unto Rhodes, and from thence unto Patara: 21:2 And finding a ship sailing over unto Phenicia, we went...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh: 24:3 And I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
Took is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Took books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “They Took Me and Told Me Nothing”
- June 2010. 1-56432-638-1. “They Took Me and Told Me Nothing”.
- What Roosevelt Took: The Economic Impact of the Panama Canal
- What Roosevelt Took. 2 is a market that naturally belongs to Panama, and no other country can handle our competition.
- Tic-Tac-Took. Structure. Theme.
- Took Institute Fact Sheet - Crowell & Moring - University of the
- email@example.com. TOOK CROWELL INSTITUTE FACT SHEET.
Suggested News Resources
- The Tech That Took Out Gaddafi
- By David Axe - Wired on August 28, 2011 at 3:00 am With rebel forces in Tripoli and Muammar Gaddafi on the run, the end could be near for the Libyan civil war.
- Hey, Colts, what took you so long?
- By Ashley Fox Peyton Manning released an 80-word statement on the Indianapolis Colts' website Wednesday morning. Among the words not included: neck, pain, practice, play, season opener, streak, jeopardy, worried, oh, no.
- EXPLAINED: How our MPs took Team Anna for a ride
- The historic city of New Delhi has witnessed, since hundreds of years, many bloody wars, battles and deceptions.
- NFL Preseason Week 3 Bet: Packers took the win in 35 seconds
- The Packers needed a two-point conversion to tie the game and McCarthy took the unusual decision to seek, in what seemed an attempt to send a preseason game into overtime. Another pass from Harrell Taylor sealed the two points and the tie.
- It Took Me 13 Years To Understand Steve Jobs
- Steve Jobs' announcement last night that he was stepping down as CEO of Apple triggered at least some level of investor concern as evidenced by the stock opening down $10.99 (2.9%) at $365.
Suggested Web Resources
- Took | Define Took at Dictionary.com
- MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:If you like romantic words, how about a fancy way to say "kiss?
- Took clan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In J. R. R.
- Took - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of took from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.
- My Kid Took These
- My Kid Took These. My son loves to take photos. I will often give him my camera and set him loose to explore.
Related searcheshaloperidol veterinary use
ethidium bromide spills or personal exposure
slurpee similar drinks
military history of ancient rome list of roman wars
akbar marital life