Tool Slang Usage
A selection of articles related to tool slang usage.
Original articles from our library related to the Tool Slang Usage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tool Slang Usage.
- The Internet as a Magical Tool
- Ever consider the internet as a magical tool? Often the most magical of tools are not the ones we keep on our altar, but the ones that surround us every day, in places we never thought to look. The internet is one of the fastest growing "entities"...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Tool Slang Usage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tool Slang Usage books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Facebook Algorithm Detects Slang Before It's Cool
- Facebook's social glossary patent describes how the technology could have been used to pick up recent neologisms such as 'rickrolled' and 'blogger'. Few details are given regarding how Facebook might intend to use the socio-linguistic tool, though one ...
- Facebook hopes to discover new lingo before it's cool
- By doing so, it can keep an eye out for slang and stay ahead of the curve. These terms could then be added to a dictionary of slang words, so users can see what they mean. The patent adds that terms can be removed from the dictionary when they start ...
- Google Search: Top 10 Advanced Tricks and Tips
- Google Search is a crucial tool in our day to day life. We use it for everything, ... This might be the most universal and essential Google Search trick out there, and yet most people don't ever use it.
- Italian Cuisine Worth Going to Prison For
- Few people think of prisons as a place for a nice night out, yet the novelty of going to the prison grounds for food and drink has resonated, and even become something of a marketing tool. Ms. Polleri ...
- Indian women and the First World War
- One of the less popular songs from the Ranbir Kapoor-Nargis Fakhri starrer Rockstar is Katiya karun. The song is a lament of a woman whose husband has gone far away and she spins yarn waiting for him. Similar songs of longing and separation abound in ...