A selection of articles related to tooth decay.
Original articles from our library related to the Tooth Decay. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tooth Decay.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them. 21:2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. 21:3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 5:4 Blessed...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 When the LORD thy God hath cut off the nations, whose land the LORD thy God giveth thee, and thou succeedest them, and dwellest in their cities, and in their houses; 19:2 Thou shalt separate three cities for thee in the midst of thy land,...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Thyme (Thymus Spp.)
- This is a powerful antiseptic. It is useful for bronchial and intestinal ailments. You can use thyme in a homemade mouthwash to prevent tooth decay. Thyme is also burnt to fumigate magical spaces. It brings good health, and is placed under the pillow to ward...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary T
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Tooth Decay is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tooth Decay books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Diet and tooth decay
- the development of tooth decay, increased sugar in the diet increases the risk of developing tooth decay, according to published studies.
- Water Fluoridation - Nature's Way to Prevent Tooth Decay
- in preventing tooth decay. CDC Statement.
- Tooth Decay - Academy of General Dentistry
- What causes tooth decay? Tooth decay, also known as caries or cavities, is an oral disease that affects many people.
- Tooth Decay
- Tooth Decay. Three things are needed for tooth decay to occur - a tooth, carbohydrates (sweets and starches), and bacteria (germs).
- Tooth Decay and Dental Care
- Tooth Decay and Dental Care ■. Regular visits to the dentist are very important for children.
Suggested News Resources
- Health checks find tooth decay
- The checks showed for many children back teeth were not being brushed as well as they could be and this was leading to tooth decay and sometimes extractions which could have been prevented.
- $1.2 million program to help 25000 kids in E. Ky. fight tooth decay
- The students will then be examined to determine how effective the treatment is in stopping tooth decay, said Dr. Sharon Turner, dean of the UK Dental School. The preventive fluoride treatment takes less than a minute to apply.
- Care to prevent tooth decay
- Tooth decay is the most common cause for young children or youths to lose teeth. The enamel surface of the teeth is not very strong against the acid from dental plaque when they first emerge in the mouth.
- No local fervor for fluoride in water | Philadelphia Inquirer | 2011-08-28
- Efforts to add the mineral to fight tooth decay have long met stiff resistance. Some towns are even abandoning the process. By Jeremy Roebuck As a University of Pennsylvania dental student in the late '60s, Joseph R.
- Study: Lollipops May Prevent Tooth Decay
- How's that for a headline: ”Lollipops may prevent tooth decay.” If you are like me the reaction is no way; however, it is not just any lollipop that will do the trick.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tooth Decay - Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments
- Jul 17, 2009 Tooth decay is the process that results in a cavity (dental caries). It occurs when bacteria in your mouth make acids that eat away at a tooth.
- Cavities/tooth decay - MayoClinic.com
- Apr 28, 2011 Cavities — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment and prevention of toothache pain and tooth decay.
- Tooth Decay (Dental Caries) - YouTube
- Jun 16, 2009 This animation illustrates pit & fissure and interproximal tooth decay, and how to avoid getting them.
- What is tooth decay?
- Our pages cover the how, why and when topics of tooth decay formation and prevention.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tooth Decay Topics
Related searchesthe amber spyglass plot synopsis
funeral funerals in scotland
algae harvesting algae
gm 60-degree v6 engine lg5
haplogroup j2 m172
montessori method criticisms