A selection of articles related to tooth decay.
Original articles from our library related to the Tooth Decay. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tooth Decay.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them. 21:2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. 21:3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 24:2 Command the children of Israel, that they bring unto thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamps to burn continually. 24:3 Without the veil of the testimony, in the tabernacle of the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 5:4 Blessed...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 When the LORD thy God hath cut off the nations, whose land the LORD thy God giveth thee, and thou succeedest them, and dwellest in their cities, and in their houses; 19:2 Thou shalt separate three cities for thee in the midst of thy land,...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Tooth Decay is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tooth Decay books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Tooth decay is completely preventable', says Cambridge dentist Dr Thomas O'Connor
- Dr Thomas O'Connor, who works in hospital and community dentistry in Cambridge including being part of the anaesthetist team at Addenbrooke's, said not enough awareness of hidden sugars was a big problem for tooth decay.
- Help Prevent Tooth Decay In Children – Reverend Mario Mumuni
- Help Prevent Tooth Decay In Children – Reverend Mario Mumuni.
- Baby bottle tooth decay
- STRONG, healthy teeth are important to optimal health, but sometimes parents compromise their children's dental health in a bid to offer them comfort without even knowing it.
- Calgary Removed Fluoride from Water and Saw an Increase in Tooth Decay
- When Calgary, Alberta decided to remove fluoride from its drinking water in 2011, the rate of tooth decay in Calgary children increased found a new study.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tooth Decay Topics
gray fox metal gear history
music of kenya maasai
basal lamina basement membrane
dutch golden age music
civilization iv diplomacy