- Oral-B plans to stop supply of toothpaste as it fails to shine
- MUMBAI: Procter & Gamble India is dropping Oral-B toothpaste as it moves away from low-margin segments and focusses on profitability. P&G launched Oral-B toothpaste in India in July 2013, after years of speculation that it would bring Crest, one of the ...
- Triclosan Found In Colgate Total Toothpaste Linked To Cancer & They're Still
- Colgate Total® is the only toothpaste on the market that has undergone the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's rigorous New Drug Application (NDA) review process for efficacy and safety, including periodic reviews of scientific literature and safety ...
- Could Glue or Toothpaste Be Your Answer To Blackhead-free Skin?
- When it comes to beauty videos on Youtube, you never know what you'll come across from sperm facials to vloggers using Monistat for hair aid with growth, so when we came across a video of popular vlogger Huda Kattan using craft glue to remove ...
- Simulator Reenacts Drama Inside Mouth to Help Improve Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
- brushes All those pretty ads on TV showing how new toothbrushes sweep away build-up and bacteria from teeth have quite a bit of science behind them.
- Colgate jumps on 'wellbeing' bandwagon with colour-changing toothpaste
- The toothpaste brand launched the new product, called Colgate Total Proof, at Westfield Shopping Centre in London over the weekend. The experiential event gave shoppers the chance to experience other wellbeing technology and involved a competition to ...
Toothpaste is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Toothpaste books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.