- topiramate /to·pi·ra·mate/ (to-pi´rah-māt) a substituted monosaccharide used as an anticonvulsant in the treatment of partial seizures.
- Effect of Topiramate on the Pharmacokinetics of an Oral
- fect of topiramate, a new AED, on the pharmacokinetics of the combination oral topiramate therapy were not significantly different from those at baseline.
- Topiramate Tablets
- Topiramate Tablets contain NLT 90.0% and NMT 110.0% of the labeled amount Standard solution: 20 mg/mL of USP Topiramate RS in.
- Gene-Drug Matchmaker May Find New Uses for Old Medicines, Researchers Say
- Topiramate was tested in rats after the program proposed its use as a treatment for inflammatory bowel disease.
- Novel Weight Loss Drug Associated With Quality of Life Boost
- LAS VEGAS – The investigational, controlled-release phentermine/topiramate combination produced significant weight loss that was associated with significantly improved quality of life in two studies of overweight and obese individuals.
- CJF Comments on New University of Virginia Study Finding Topiramate Helpful in
- The Consumer Justice Foundation (CJF) comments on a new study (“Topiramate in the New Generation of Drugs: Efficacy in the Treatment of Alcoholic Patients,” ncbi.nlm.nih.
- VIVUS Reports Second Quarter and First Six Months 2011 Financial Results
- We have commenced the FORTRESS study, a retrospective observational study of fetal outcomes of offspring of women exposed to topiramate. Top-line results of the FORTRESS study are expected in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Topiramate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Topiramate (brand name Topamax) is an anticonvulsant (antiepilepsy) drug. It was originally produced by Ortho-McNeil Neurologics and Noramco, Inc.
- Topamax (Topiramate) Drug Information: User Reviews, Side Effects
- Learn about the prescription medication Topamax (Topiramate), drug uses, dosage, side effects, drug interactions, warnings, reviews and patient labeling.
- Migraine Prevention Medication, Medicine: TOPAMAX (topiramate)
- Apr 14, 2011 Epileptic seizure prescription medication. Offers prescribing information and information for professionals.
- Topiramate: MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Topiramate is used alone or with other medications to treat certain types of seizures in people who have epilepsy.
Topiramate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Topiramate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesmagnet introduction
taal volcano recent activity
joint amphiarthrosis joints
list of supermarkets el salvador