- Topiramate for Substance Use: Upside/Downside
- The anticonvulsant topiramate (multiple brands), combined with psychosocial therapy, reduced cannabis use in dependent individuals, new research shows. However, the study also revealed that the drug was poorly tolerated. The drug, which has previously ...
- Gaining It Back after Bariatric Surgery: Weight Loss Drugs as an Option
- The researchers noted that phentermine, approved since 1959, was the most prescribed weight loss medication in the USA and has been associated with a 5% to 10% excess weight loss (EWL) if used fewer than six months. Phentermine–topiramate ER has ...
- Short Interest in VIVUS, Inc. (VVUS) Declines By 9.5%
- VIVUS logo VIVUS, Inc. (NASDAQ:VVUS) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in February. As of February 29th, there was short interest totalling 17,858,029 shares, a decline of 9.
- Topiramate drug curbs marijuana use among young smokers, but with serious side
- Combining the drug topiramate with psychological counseling curbed marijuana use among young smokers significantly more than did counseling alone, according to newly published results of a small randomized, controlled trial at Brown University.
Topiramate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Topiramate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesweymouth tourism amp other industries
hackers film plot summary
days of our lives
sahir ludhianvi bollywood songs