- top·o·nym (t p -n m ). n. 1.
- Toponym Resolution in Text
- Toponym Resolution (TR) as computing the mapping from occurrences of names .
- Bootstrapping toponym classifiers
- Bootstrapping toponym classifiers. David A. Smith and Gideon S.
- Pattern-based English-Latvian Toponym Translation
- Pattern-based English-Latvian Toponym Translation.
- Bermuda Triangle: New anomalous phenomenon discovered
- By this toponym he meant an area located between the island of Puerto Rico, the Florida coast and Bermuda.
- Toponymy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Toponymy is the scientific study of place names (toponyms), their origins, meanings, use and typology.
- toponym - Wiktionary
- toponym (plural toponyms). a place name; a word German: Toponym de(de) n., Ortsname de(de) m.
- Toponym | Define Toponym at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:"Eeny meeny mainee mo" had a different ending 100 years ago. What was it?
- Toponym - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- International Scientific Vocabulary, back-formation from toponymy. First Known Use: 1899. Rhymes with TOPONYM.
- What is a Toponym?
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is a Toponym?
Toponym is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Toponym books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesgenerations of united norteos cd
hillsong music darlene zschech albums
8-bit theater flash version
fulani empire background
zane truesdale card list