A selection of articles related to torah.
Original articles from our library related to the Torah. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Torah.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
Torah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Torah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Burning question: Is a Torah less holy than a Koran?
- Torah scrolls under Israeli control should theoretically be safe. But earlier last month vandals believed to be Palestinian entered a synagogue in the Jewish community of Karmei Tsur, piled the Torah scrolls together and set them afire.
- Metaphors in the Torah: "Noach" (Genesis 6.9 – 11.32)
- One would think that a Torah portion named: “Noach” would begin at chapter 5, line 28 so that we would get Noah's entire story, including the prophecy of his birth, in a single reading.
- Unwritten laws: New book illustrates rules of the Torah
- A local artist will discuss his newly-published illustrated guide to the 613 Jewish laws outlined in the Torah at a Brooklyn Museum book festival on March 12.
- Ahavas Torah lauds Pantiliats
- Eddie and Lisa Pantiliat, founding members of Ahavas Torah, will be honored at the synagogue's Life and Leadership Celebration on Monday, March 14. Eddie, a managing partner of Hymson, Goldstein & Pantiliat, has served on the boards of Ahavas Torah ...
- Challah, wine, Torah ... and Trump?
- “The language that the Torah uses to describe the rest or cessation that is commanded on Shabbat is 'Shabbat vayinafash,' literally translated as your nefesh, your bodily soul, will cease,” Jerusalem author and teacher Elana Mizrahi writes on Chabad.org.
Related searcheshistory of maryland colonial maryland
founder of buddhism
list of shipwrecks solomon islands
motorized bicycle history
companies based in virginia