- TORM Annual Report 2015
- “The positive market sentiments that started in the fourth quarter of 2014 continued throughout 2015 with freight rates reaching the highest levels since 2008.
- TORM enters new era on a high
- The restructuring included a debt write-down of $536 mill, a $312 mill debt conversion into new equity in TORM and a contribution of 25 vessels and six newbuildings by Oaktree.
- TORM A/S – Notice of and complete proposals for the Annual General Meeting 2016
- TORM is one of the world's leading carriers of refined oil products. The Company operates a fleet of approximately 80 modern vessels with a strong commitment to safety, environmental responsibility and customer service. TORM was founded in 1889.
- Torm to take on London?
- In a company statement, the owners said it was drawn by the potential of attracting a broader and more diversified international investor base and to facilitate a possible dual listing in the United States. The company believes a new UK holding company ...
- Positive outlook for Torm in 2016
- It is not long ago since Torm was in big trouble because the company's debts far exceeded the values of the company.
Torm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Torm books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdonald trump family
british armed forces current strength
muslim scholars muslim sociologist
dream interpretation flexibility