Torres Strait Islander Flag
A selection of articles related to torres strait islander flag.
Original articles from our library related to the Torres Strait Islander Flag. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Torres Strait Islander Flag.
- Blueflag: Correspondences
- Iris versicolor Poison Folk Names: Flag Lily, Fleur-de-Lys, Iris, Liver Lily, Poison Lily, Poison Flag, Snake Lily, Water Flag, Water Iris Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Calamus: Correspondences
- Acorus calamus Poison Folk Names: Gladdon, Myrtle Flag, Myrtle Grass, Myrtle Sedge, Sweet Cane, Sweet Flag, Sweet Grass, Sweet Root, Sweet Rush, Sweet Sedge Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Luck, Healing, Money, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans,...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 I thank my God...
New Testament >> Philippians
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Torres Strait Islander Flag is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Torres Strait Islander Flag books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Torres Strait Islander Flag
- The Torres Strait Islander Flag is an official flag of. Australia, along with the Australian National Flag and the Australian Aboriginal Flag.
- Guidelines for flying the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander flags
- The Torres Strait Islander flag is an official flag of Australia and was recognised under The flag designed by Torres Strait Islander Mr Bernard.
- Aboriginal Torres Straight Flags handout
- HANDOUT 7. Background information on the Aboriginal and Torres Strait. Islander flags.
- NIE - Indigenous Australia.indd
- e Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander flags are symbols for the two peoples. You' ll often see the flags flying high right next to the.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people have their own flags. Aboriginal Flag. Torres Strait Islander Flag.
Suggested News Resources
- Grafton offers some Aussie culture
- Ms Hong was presented with an Australian and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander flag. “We're very happy to have the students at our school,” Mr Lindsay said after the ceremony.
Suggested Web Resources
- Torres Strait Islander Flag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Torres Strait Islander Flag is an official Flag of Australia, and is the flag that represents Torres Strait Islander people.
- Flag History - Other Australian Flags - Torres Strait Islands Flag
- Flag Day 2009 Programmes 3 September The flag, designed by Islander Mr Bernard Namok, was adopted in 1992. The Torres Strait Islands Flag (1992).
- Indigenous Australian flags | NAIDOC
- Indigenous Australians have flags recognising their identity, culture and achievements.
- AusFlag: Torres Strait Islander Flag
- Jul 14, 1995 The Torres Strait Islander flag is attributed to the late Bernard Namok of Thursday Island.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Torres Strait Islander Flag Topics
Related searcheskankakee river history
dreaming of chess
barack obama senate career
brenau university firespark