A selection of articles related to torus geometry.
Original articles from our library related to the Torus Geometry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Torus Geometry.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
Torus Geometry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Torus Geometry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Blow Minds With This Cool Geometric Torus Trick Using a Piece of Paper
- If you're filled with Thanksgiving dread because your NaNoWriMo novel remains unfinished and you're the only cousin who has neither found nor hitched that perfect soulmate, Inverse has one solid piece of advice: Bust out this nifty trick on Thursday, ...
- Six Tips for Avoiding O-ring Problems
- Countless varieties of seals are in use, differing in both construction materials and geometry. One of the most widely used devices today is the O-ring. The O-ring is a torus, or doughnut-shaped object, generally made from an elastomer that seals when ...
- Heyrex Launches New, Soluble Animal Health Supplement Range to be Used with
- When the valve position is set to "lock," the water is secured inside the walls ready to be transported, and its soft rubber feet and low-profile geometry help reduce mess and spills.
- A Few of My Favorite Spaces: The Torus
- The flat rectangle picture also serves as a nice segue into another one of the torus's lives, its life as a geometric object. In contrast to topology, geometry does care about exact shapes and distances.
- Artful Geometry
- For the former, take a look at Endless House, a lovely small show of architectural models that includes homes inspired by and even named for the fundamental mathematical objects the "torus" (Preston Scott Cohen's "Torus House") and a Moebius band (the ...
Torus Geometry Topics
Related searcheseighth sphere
coup dtat types of coups
zecharia sitchin tiamat planet theory
manila interesting places
activated carbon gas purification
dream dictionary tadpole
joseph kentenich a father to many