A selection of articles related to tosefta.
Original articles from our library related to the Tosefta. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tosefta.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Tosefta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tosefta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- From Maimonides to Marx: The Story of a Radical Jewish Bibliophile
- Chimen was the renegade Belarusian-born son of Yehezkel Abramsky, a giant of ultra-Orthodox Judaism who wrote a 24-volume commentary on the Tosefta (commentaries on the Oral Law that parallel the Mishna) and in 1956 was awarded the first Israel ...
- The Man With 20000 Books
- In an incredible feat of endurance and mental power, he continued to work on what would become a twenty-four-volume work on the Tosefta, scribbling his commentaries on translucent cigarette papers. In 1931, on Yom Kippur, he was released from the ...
- The White Liberal Chamber
- Sarah Ziv Rosman Educator and Instructional Coach at Sunnyside Environmental School in Portland Oregon, her work focuses on Culturally Responsive Teaching. Portra Images via Getty Images ...
- The 5000-Year Secret History of the Watermelon
- He found a trove of clues in three codices of Jewish Law that were compiled millennia ago in Israel: the Mishnah, Tosefta, and the Jerusalem Talmud.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesleaf epidermis
south american community of nations
bbc2 floodlit trophy
princess sally acorn satam sally