A selection of articles related to tosefta.
Original articles from our library related to the Tosefta. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tosefta.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Tosefta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tosefta books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tosefta Berachot
- Mar 22, 2010 Tosefta Berachot. Translated into English with a commentary by. Eliyahu Gurevich www.
- Learning as Speech: Tosefta Peah in Light of Plotinus and Origen
- backdrop to the position taken in the Tosefta text, which was compiled during Plotinus' Tosefta.
- Does the Tosefta Precede the Mishnah: Halakhah, Aggada
- that the Tosefta, a companion collection of tannaitic teachings—was secondary.
Suggested News Resources
- Dr. Larry Hirsh
- “(Tosefta Shabbos 17:4). What does this law ( Halacha) of muktzah bones have to do with Tisha B'Av and the destruction of the Temple?
Suggested Web Resources
- Tosefta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Tosefta (Aramaic: תוספתא. Additions, Supplements) is a compilation of the Jewish oral law from the period of the Mishnah.
- Tosefta Online - The new English translation, commentary and MP3
- Tosefta Online is a site with a new English translation, commentary and MP3 Shiurim of the Tosefta.
- JewishEncyclopedia.com - TOSEFTA
- Name of a collection of baraitot which treat in a more complete form than does the Mishnah the subject of ...
- שישה סדרי תוספתא
- סדר זרעים: ברכות, פיאה, דמאי, כלאיים, שביעית, תרומות, מעשרות, מעשר שני, חלה, עורלה, ביכורים.
- TOSEFTA (Aram. תּוֹסֶפְתָּא, Heb. תּוֹסֶפֶת), literally an "additional" or " supplementary" halakhic or aggadic tradition, i.
Related searchescolchester colchester co-op
backstroke the leg movement
television x other names
modern standard arabic idioms
missing iranian diplomats