- Legacy of a Newsman
- Tashima, director Jeffrey Gee Chinn and executive producer F. Carole Fujita were among attendees at the dedication, along with members of Sei Fujii's family, including his daughter Ruth Toshiko Matsuo Brandt. Brandt recalled the long hours her father ...
- Cat's Eye
- The vocal cast looks very impressive today, with Chika Sakamoto (Nuriko from Fushigi Yugi) as Ai, Keiko Toda (Dear Brother's Kaoru) as Hitomi, and Toshiko Fujita (Chihayafuru's Taeko Miyauchi) as Rui.
- Mardock Scramble: The Third Exhaust
- (2012) Rune Balot goes to a casino connected to the October corporation to try to wrap up her case once and for all.
- Art in Review
- Since the death of the American artist Toshiko Takaezu this month, the Japanese ceramic traditions that she studied and loved have been on my mind.
- Tsunami Evacuees Struggle to Rebuild Lives From Shelters
- While Sasaki struggles to care for her great-granddaughter, another evacuee, Toshiko Kikuchi, remains desperate to find her husband, Takayuki. "There's still a chance. I believe he got out," Kikuchi said.
Toshiko Fujita is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Toshiko Fujita books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.