A selection of articles related to totalitarian.
Original articles from our library related to the Totalitarian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Totalitarian.
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Totalitarian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Totalitarian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Totalitarian Ego
- totalitarian-ego biases junction to preserve organization totalitarian, was chosen only with substantial reser- biases and totalitarian information con&ol.
- TOTALITARIAN CONTROL By Frank W. Elwell The hypothesis
- TOTALITARIAN CONTROL. 1. By Frank W.
Suggested News Resources
- Bulgaria museum enshrines Soviet era
- As Europe marks the 20th anniversary of the Soviet collapse, this nation is opening a museum dedicated to the totalitarian past. A debate is raging on whether the museum romanticizes the Soviet era or teaches new generations about its horrors.
- Totalitarian Collectivism, Liberty for the Ron Paul Generation
- The stark reality about the Ron Paul revolution is that the power elites could not survive in a society based upon individual liberty. Nevertheless, this statement does not imply that a Paul presidency would guarantee the elimination of the oligarchy.
- Warsaw declaration against totalitarianism signed
- Representatives of several EU countries signed the so-called Warsaw Declaration on Cooperation, Tuesday, to “prevent the repetition of totalitarian regimes on the continent.
- Totalitarianism? What's that?
- I will never forget my first conscious clash with the totalitarian regime I was born and raised in in Bulgaria.
- Croatian officials honour victims of totalitarian regimes
- Croatian officials observed yesterday (Tue) the European Day of Remembrance in memory of victims of all totalitarian and authoritarian regimes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Totalitarian democracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Totalitarian democracy is a term made famous by Israeli historian J.
- Totalitarian | Define Totalitarian at Dictionary.com
- Totalitarian definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Totalitarian - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- 1to·tal·i·tar·i·an. adj tō-ˌta-lə-ˈter-ē-ən\. Definition of TOTALITARIAN.
- totalitarian - definition of totalitarian by the Free Online Dictionary
- to·tal·i·tar·i·an (t -t l -târ - n). adj.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.