- FDI in food processing to push local sourcing
- Similarly, rival Coca-Cola, which has been working with farmers in the Chitoor district of Andhra Pradesh to improve the processable variety of totapuri mangoes used in its Maaza mango drink, now proposes to take this initiative to oranges.
- Coca-Cola aims to turn Maaza the first Billion Dollar juice brand
- It is the perfect blend of premium Alphonso with Totapuri mango pulp rather than mango concentrate, sourced locally from some of India's best mango orchards.
- Maaza@40 sets sights on becoming billion-dollar brand by 2023
- As brand Mazaa completes 40 years, Coca-Cola India launches multi-pronged strategies to continue Maaza's leadership in the juice-based beverages market. The plans include value-for-money packs and an alluring advertising campaign on the theme ...
- Mango supply chain running short
- India's season will not start until June, but so far the crop development has been good. A source in the country has described the Alphonso and Totapuri crops as 'good so far', with timely and adequate rainfall. The flowering has started.
Totapuri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Totapuri books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesashtanga yoga pose
cost of capital summary
brazilian jiu-jitsu grading
abacus native american abacus