- Linus Torvalds: The King of Geeks (And Dad of 3)
- The frame running around the outside of the plate reads “Mr. Linux. King of Geeks.
- TechView: Linus Torvalds, Inventor of Linux
- Torvalds is married to wife, Tove, a six-time Finnish national karate champion, they have three daughters and live in San Jose, California. TechView (TV): What excites you in Technology today?
- An Interview With Linus Torvalds
- I know some people who say that they could never work from home because they'd be constantly distracted by their kids – that is just not the case in our family.
- Mr. Linux goes Hollywood for the Oscars
- For those who still feel like Linux and open source have been slighted by Tinseltown, you'll be heartened to know that the Father of the Linux kernel, Linus Torvalds, and his wife Tove were among the beautiful people at Saturday's Night Before Party in ...
- Who knew Linus Torvalds had an LOLcats side?
- You might think that the kind of people who follow Linux guru Linus Torvalds on Google+ -- or follow him anyplace online, for that matter - would not be LOLcats type of people. A clash of stereotypes, if ever there was one.
Tove Torvalds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tove Torvalds books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.