- Flight MH370 Update: Search Equipment Recovered After Towfish Collides With
- The $1 million towfish was on the Fugro Discovery when it ran into the 7,200-foot mud volcano in late January. The cable broke, and the Discovery got a new towfish to use in the meantime, the News Corp Australia Network reported. The Havila Harmony ...
- MH370 search recovers sunk towfish from side of volcano
- The MH370 seafloor search SW of Western Australia has retrieved the sonar scanning towfish from its resting place on the side of an underwater volcano that it inadvertently struck earlier this year.
- MH370: Vessel which lost 'towfish' to resume search
- In a statement today, the Australian Government's Joint Agency Coordination Centre said the Fugro Discovery, which departed Port Fremantle after a thorough inspection, would join the Fugro Equator and Havila Harmony at the search area. The towfish was ...
- MH370 Search Setback as 'Towfish' Lost After Volcano Crash
- The "towfish" sonar vehicle used in the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has been lost on the seabed after it crashed into an underwater volcano, officials said. The device was being towed by the Fugro Discovery search vessel when it ...
Towfish is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Towfish books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswittgensteins rod
napoleon dynamite themes
dynamic theory of gravity
gamma matrices identities
akwa ibom state history