Toxidrome Sympathomimetic Toxidrome
- Review article: Amphetamines and related drugs of abuse
- tion producing a sympathomimetic toxidrome and a spectrum of central nervous system effects.
- 2 Feb 2011 Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) "White Rush": A
- Feb 2, 2011 hallucinations. Symptoms are as above, a sympathomimetic overdrive toxidrome.
- 1 “Bath Salts” Health Care Provider Fact Sheet How many cases
- Feb 3, 2011 sympathomimetic toxidrome (cocaine, methamphetamine etc.
- Ecstasy: the overlooked epidemic
- and bruxism, vertigo, somnolence and hallucinations. ∎ Sympathomimetic toxidrome.
- GENERAL TOXICOLOGY
- Possible causative drugs: diphenhydramine, tricyclics, phenothiazines, cogentin. 2. Sympathomimetic Toxidrome a.
- The most important toxidromes, clinically, are: Sympathomimetic; Sedative Hypnotic; Opiate; Anticholinergic; Cholinergic. What are toxins that cause: 1.
- WikiTox - 22.214.171.124 Toxidromes
- (e.g. amphetamines, theophylline, salbutamol, cocaine).
- Toxidrome Sympathomimetic Toxidrome | RM.com ®
- Toxidrome Sympathomimetic Toxidrome articles, reference materials. Need more on Toxidrome Sympathomimetic Toxidrome?
- Sympathomimetic Toxicity
- Jun 20, 2011 Poisoning from sympathomimetic agents occurs secondary to the use of prescription and nonprescription agents.
Toxidrome Sympathomimetic Toxidrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Toxidrome Sympathomimetic Toxidrome books and related discussion.