Traditional Chinese Medicine
A selection of articles related to traditional chinese medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Traditional Chinese Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Traditional Chinese Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Traditional Chinese Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Traditional Chinese medicine authentication
- Traditional Chinese medicine authentication. 1. Traditional Chinese medicine authentication.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Could Make “Health for One” True
- 2.2.1 The self-healing power is the key of TCM and make it possible for “health for all” .
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- ARTICLE й 2002 REUTERS LIMITED. LESSON й 2003 WWW.ENGLISH-TO-GO.
Suggested News Resources
- Demand calls for third Chinese medicine clinic
- After spending 20 years practising traditional Chinese medicine in the Waikato, acupuncturist and businesswoman Sue Su is now set to open her third clinic.
- Chinese doctors to call for 'cruel' bear farms to be closed
- The rare public criticism of 'bile farms' by traditional Chinese medicine experts will be led by Dr Yibin Feng, an associate professor and assistant director at the School of Chinese Medicine at the University of Hong Kong.
- Sarawak Secures World Largest Congress on Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2012
- Over 1000 specialists from the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) industry globally are expected to converge in Kuching, Sarawak for the 9th World Congress of Chinese Medicine (WCCM) from 10 – 11 November 2012.
- Sarawak Secures World Congress On Traditional Chinese Medicine In 2012
- MELBOURNE, Aug 20 (Bernama) -- More than 1000 specialists from the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) industry globally are expected to converge in Kuching, Sarawak for the 9th World Congress of Chinese Medicine (WCCM) in November next year.
Suggested Web Resources
- Introduction to Chinese Medicine/TCM
- Basic introduction to traditional Chinese medicine/TCM.