Traditional Chinese Medicine
A selection of articles related to traditional chinese medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Traditional Chinese Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Traditional Chinese Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Traditional Chinese Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- China to consolidate drug market, promote traditional medicines
- SHANGHAI (Reuters) - China plans to consolidate its huge and fragmented drug market and will support a greater role for traditional Chinese medicines (TCM), the central government said in a statement on Sunday following a meeting of the State Council.
- National plan issued to promote traditional Chinese medicine
- BEIJING, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- China will develop traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) into a pillar industry, according to a blueprint released by the State Council, China's Cabinet, on Friday. The plan proposes universal access to TCM care by 2020.
- Rhino, Tiger & Snow Leopard DNA Found In Traditional Chinese Medicines
- 18, 2016) - More should be done to stop the use of endangered species in traditional Chinese medicines, according to an Australian researcher. This comes with the revelation that snow leopard, tiger and rhinoceros DNA are still being found in remedies.
- Is traditional Chinese medicine gaining popularity in the UAE?
- “TCM is practiced only in specialised clinics and the number of accredited practitioners is extremely limited,” Deyuan says, adding that there are only 15 or so clinics that offer TCM in the UAE.
- China Traditional Chinese Medicine Market Report 2016 - Analysis And Forecast
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the Chinese Traditional Chinese Medicine Market. It presents the latest data of the market size, consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and trends in the industry.