A selection of articles related to traditional division.
Original articles from our library related to the Traditional Division. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Traditional Division.
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Four Symbols of Usui Reiki Ryoho
- " It is not God's will merely that we should be happy, but that we should make ourselves happy." Immanuel Kant According to many traditional teachers the Reiki symbols are sacred and therefore secret and should only be seen by insiders, meaning...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Traditional Division is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Traditional Division books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Review: 'The Division' Is A Great Start For Ubisoft's Newest Franchise
- What's surprising about The Division is that, unlike Bungie's shared-world shooter, much of the game takes place in a relatively traditional open world.
- PC Review - 'Tom Clancy's The Division'
- Like many Tom Clancy titles, The Division throws you into a semi-believable "what-if" scenario. An organization has infected a large batch of currency with a virus, and to ensure widespread contamination in the U.S.
- Football's Power Lurks Behind the Men's Basketball Tournament
- In a talk at the University of South Carolina last month, the president of the N.C.A.
- CBS to put its radio division up for sale
- However, the radio advertising market has flattened out at about $15bn a year, and traditional station owners such as CBS, iHeartMedia (formerly Clear Channel) and Cumulus Media face competition from newer digital companies including Pandora and ...
- Munich Re Sees Lower Profit, Plans New $1.1 Billion Buyback
- Munich Re targets 1.9 billion euros to 2.4 billion euros of reinsurance profit this year and 50 million euros to 100 million euros at the Munich Health division.
Traditional Division Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary yacht
phase-locked loop history
anxiety disorder types
dream analysis cobra
dream symbol diseases