A selection of articles related to traditional domination.
Original articles from our library related to the Traditional Domination. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Traditional Domination.
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Traditional Domination is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Traditional Domination books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Working Paper No. 08/04
- Rationalities, Domination and Accounting Control: A Case Study from a. Traditional Society. Shahzad Uddin.
- Police in Eastern Europe_Hensell
- monial logic, as Max Weber developed it in his type of traditional domination.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Sociology 250
- Mar 3, 2003 Patriarchy is some system or structure of oppression and domination of women by men. It is the primary form of traditional domination.
- Dostoyevsky, Traditional Domination, and Cognitive Dissonance
- DOSTOYEVSKY, TRADITIONAL DOMINATION,. AND COGNITIVE DISSONANCE . RONALD FERNANDEi.
Traditional Domination Topics
Related searchessyriana title
oakville ontario demographics
michael jordan trivia
dream dictionary tiger
raphael archangel raphael in judaism