A selection of articles related to traditional economy.
Original articles from our library related to the Traditional Economy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Traditional Economy.
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Four Symbols of Usui Reiki Ryoho
- " It is not God's will merely that we should be happy, but that we should make ourselves happy." Immanuel Kant According to many traditional teachers the Reiki symbols are sacred and therefore secret and should only be seen by insiders, meaning...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Traditional Economy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Traditional Economy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Trump and Sanders tapped America's economic rage
- Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders might be poles apart in their politics and temperament, but they are voicing visceral feelings of economic disenfranchisement and alienation among pessimistic voters who feel they've been ignored for years. ...
- Tradition And Innovation Battle In Japan's Economy
- Big box outlets were largely local and limited back then, leaving much economic activity in the hands of mom-and-pop stores. Today, Costco and Aeon megastores are a common sight in major cities, while the number of traditional independent stores has ...
- 3 Healthcare Dividends With 200% Upside
- China's economy? All of the above? If so, here's some simple advice – ignore it all, and invest only in “sure things.
- Obamacare didn't pave the way for Donald Trump. The GOP's response to it did.
- Republicans would have run against the stagnant state of the economy with some success. But without the galvanizing opposition to Obama's health care law—Republicans netted a ....
Traditional Economy Topics
life insurance terms e
sobe company information
amx-13 105 mm self propelled howitzer