Traditional Indian Culture
A selection of articles related to traditional indian culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Traditional Indian Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Traditional Indian Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Traditional Indian Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Traditional Indian Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New Indian dance club to share traditional culture
- This semester Srinivas started Chapman's first traditional Indian dance club “Lakshya” on campus. Out of her passion for Indian dance, Srinivas said she decided that it was time Chapman had an organization dedicated to the celebration of Indian culture.
- The alternative city guide to Pretoria, South Africa
- Activating those friends-of-friends will get you out there, beyond your comfort zone, and a Sunday afternoon jam in Atteridgeville township will reveal the real beating pulse of South African culture. ....
- Indiafest: Culture, cuisine and a good cause
- Yasmin Majeed can't say which of the many charitable organizations that benefited from Indiafest, the annual celebration of Indian culture and heritage. She also can't tell you which is her favorite or which stands out best.
- Emmett Oliver, Oldest Member of the Quinault Indian Nation, Passes Away at Age 102
- The physical and spiritual discipline required to participate in the Canoe Journey, and the cultural sharing and traditional teachings that take place during the event, have changed countless lives.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Traditional Indian Culture Topics
great famine of 1315-1317
traumatic brain injury general trauma