Traditional Indian Medicine
A selection of articles related to traditional indian medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Traditional Indian Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Traditional Indian Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Traditional Indian Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Traditional Indian Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- India, US to partner for cancer and traditional medicine research
- India and the US will collaborative for research on cancer and traditional medicine to pave the way for potential breakthroughs.
- Indian scientists have developed herbal medicine to treat dengue
- "Using the knowledge of traditional Indian medicine – Ayurveda – we developed a systematic bioassay-guided screening approach to explore the indigenous herbal bio-resource to identify plants with pan-DENV (dengue virus) inhibitory activity. "Results ...
- Common herbs used in traditional medicine to be validated
- The Regional Medical Research Centre of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has decided to validate some of the common herbs used in traditional medicine with the network pharmacology approach. It has also planned to evolve a database of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Traditional Indian Medicine Topics
Related searchesharem anime male characters
fluid dynamics types of fluid flow
dream dictionary spider
medieval music liturgical drama