Traditional Korean Medicine
A selection of articles related to traditional korean medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Traditional Korean Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Traditional Korean Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Traditional Korean Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Traditional Korean Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Foreign Minister Wang Yi Meets the Press
- At the moment, there is some saber-rattling on the Korean Peninsula, and the situation is highly charged. If the tensions worsen and get out of control, it would be a disaster for all parties.
- Secrets of Korean Medicine, Part 17: The Best Cancer Doctor Is Within Your Body
- That is, Western medicine pursues research on cancers in different parts of the human body separately, viewing the body as a collection of components as though it were a machine.
- Top 10 exam rituals from stressed students across Asia
- Yeot, a traditional sticky food, is eaten before important exams, especially university entrance exams. Ji-Youn explains: "Yeot is a sticky sweet, and the Korean words for "sticky" and "pass entrance exam" sound the same.
- Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine develops 'ultrasound moxibustion therapy'
- Korean researchers have developed a new medical equipment replacing traditional moxibustion therapy with ultrasound technology. A Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine research team led by Dr. Ryu Yeon-hee announced on Monday that they have ...
Traditional Korean Medicine Topics
Related searcheschristo and jeanne-claude documenta 4
narcissus and goldmund themes
childs play soundtrack listing
dream dictionary head