Traditional Martinist Order
A selection of articles related to traditional martinist order.
Original articles from our library related to the Traditional Martinist Order. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Traditional Martinist Order.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Traditional Martinist Order is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Traditional Martinist Order books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kenneth Anger: 'The occult never quite goes away'
- Kenneth Anger: 'Film-making was always a white phenomenon.' Photograph: Linda Nylind for the Guardian. Edward Helmore in Los Angeles.
- What Oprah gets wrong about atheism
- Why must you think that in order to not beleive in a "GOD" you must call yourself an " athiest" . I'm a human being, a realist . I feel no need to advertize or argue the point of who and why I am What I am .
- Pope: The Internet is a 'gift from God.' But watch out for the trolls
- It is almost heavenly child abuse, and may infect our imagination at more earthly levels as well. I do not want to express my faith through a theology that pictures God demanding blood sacrifices in order to be reconciled to us.
- The USA: Fascism Past and Present
- The United States must eventually make arrangements with Iran in order to work out a regional settlement that would involve Iraq's neighbors, namely Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait. Such a regional solution necessarily must be coordinated with ...