A selection of articles related to traditional witches.
Original articles from our library related to the Traditional Witches. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Traditional Witches.
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Traditional Witches is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Traditional Witches books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Merry Meetings - The Witches' Almanac
- Wicca and also modern traditional witchcraft.
- WITCH AND PRIEST JUXTAPOSED: TWO FIGURES FROM IRISH
- This paper will deal with two traditional characters of Irish folk tradition: the Parish Priest and the Witch.
- Social Change and African Traditional Religion
- protect from misfortunes and witches and, on the whole, do not featura in everyday life.
Suggested News Resources
- Witchcraft and Television
- And, for another, other Magical folks, such as Traditional Witches, Strega, Druids, and other forms of folk healing would be wonderful. How about shows that touches upon the traditions of the Pisoega, too?
Suggested Web Resources
- Traditional Witch Home
- Aug 10, 2011 A non-wiccan community site with an active forum for traditional witches.
- Frequently Asked Questions First of all, what makes you an authority
- A traditional witch is one who practices a tradition of witchcraft that pre-dates modern witchcraft movements, such as Wicca.
- Traditional Witchcraft « The Witch of Forest Grove
- Sep 11, 2009 I've heard many people trying to say what Traditional Witchcraft is and isn't in the past few years.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Traditional Witches Topics
Related searchespaarzun dastur
dream dictionary missed flight
krispy kreme history
newly industrialized countries
koblenz history of koblenz
the jewel of the nile story