A selection of articles related to trafalgar day.
Original articles from our library related to the Trafalgar Day. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trafalgar Day.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Trafalgar Day is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trafalgar Day books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TRAfALGAR DAy
- Two for the price of one. TRAfALGAR. DAy www.
- Banbury Trafalgar Night Dinner and Dance Trafalgar Day Parade
- Nov 1, 2010 Trafalgar Day Parade.
- Trafalgar Night Dinner & Dance
- Oct 3, 2010 Trafalgar Day Parade.
- Day buses from Trafalgar Square
- G. Tottenham Court Road !!!!C !
- HMS DEFENDER D36 NEWSLETTER
- Jun 25, 2011 Defender launched on Trafalgar Day 2009 and sails for the first time on Trafalgar Day 2011.
Suggested News Resources
- Minor British Institutions: The Bank Holiday
- All Saints Day was ignored in 1871, leaving a late-year gap in St Andrew-less parts which busybodies have sought ever since to fill with Trafalgar Day, UK Day and such.
- A nautical theme for next week's Ipswich Waterfront beer festival
- Some beers to look out for include Drop of Nelsons Blood (3.8 per cent) from Farmers brewery in Maldon, Essex, an easy drinking flavourful bitter originally brewed for Trafalgar Day; Hot stuff chilli beer (4.
Suggested Web Resources
- Battle of Trafalgar - BBC
- Animated Map: Battle of Trafalgar. On 21 October 1805, the British History Timeline.
- Events and Celebrations | Trafalgar Day 2011 | Battle Of Trafalgar
- Trafalgar Day is remembered in the United Kingdom on 21st October each year.
- Trafalgar Day, October 21st to commemorate the victory over the
- Trafalgar Day to remeber the victory at the Battle of trafalgar and the death of Lord Nelson on HMS Victory.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Trafalgar Day Topics
Related searcheschristianity vs hinduism
barrel storage beer barrels
list of record producers
tivoli gardens copenhagen history
supernova supernova hunting