- One who prefers to play in the facet of Trammel (non-PVP), also known as a " trammy" or "trammelite".
- Steam Scene Vol.2 Issue 6
- The trammies were right. They delivered up to him a tram, not on a silver platter, but in steam.
- New Zealartd 'wobbliesl -
- a'nd-a-half days—in I908, and in l9Il the Auckland trammies obtained wage increases totalling Ł10,000 a year by a mere strike threat.
- BCC4704 Pocket Guide_10
- Trammies. Uniting. RLFC.
- Trevor Dobbyn
- rights and conditions of trammies and has been a strong advocate of the need to retain and to grow. Melbourne's tramway network.
- proportions about the removal of the humble conductor from the city's trams and with a group of former and current trammies discusses a vision for the future.
- More feature: Tramspotting in Bendigo
- “And we knew all the trammies,” he says. “I reckon they knew every family in every suburb – that was all part of life back then.” Denis says he'd love to see a day where trams were reinstated as public transport in Bendigo.
- Urban Dictionary: trammie
- TRAMADOL-trammies are a narcotic very similar to oxy but in smaller doses, 4 trammies=1 oxy. is he trippin on some oxys?
- Urban Dictionary: trammy
- originating in the mmorpg Ultima Online.
Trammies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trammies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
demographics of germany
fideism kierkegaard and fideism
dream analysis apocalypse
walhalla victoria history
dream dictionary rose