Trance Inducing Music
A selection of articles related to trance inducing music.
Original articles from our library related to the Trance Inducing Music. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trance Inducing Music.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Trance Inducing Music is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trance Inducing Music books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Divine intervention
- Projected on a white wall, this video draws the viewer into an enchanting world of energy fields and geometrical patterns through the use of animated drawings and trance-inducing music.
- Black Eagle Child
- Jantz crafts his soundscapes with tightly wound snippets of guitar and subtle field recordings, such that the short repeating fragments of melody engage each other to create an almost trance-inducing effect.
- Science Meets Art: Music to Fight Global Warming
- The music tells a dramatic story. First, we're zooming through the empty chill of space, then homing in on our little blue-green Earth just before the industrial age, with bird songs mixed with violin and trance inducing electronic music.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.