- Star Wars: Imperial Assault: The Kotaku Review
- Star Wars: Imperial Assault: The Kotaku Review. This is me, about to shoot this stupid Trandoshan in his stupid Trandoshan face. The combination of these battle and campaign systems mean that you basically spend the entire game on the edge of your seat.
- It's raining 'Star Wars The Force Awakens' lore! From new TV spots to dozens
- If you are a fan of Star Wars, this week has been an embarrassment of riches.
- 2 Star Wars: Episode VII characters named ahead of The Force Awakens' December
- They may even have a Trandoshan connection; in the background behind the Crimson Corsair in the Comic Con reel, pinned to the inspiration board appears to be a picture of Bossk. It is unknown - and unlikely - that either have a major role to play in JJ ...
- Han Solo The Wookiee Hunter? 5 Strange And Wonderful Things You Might Not Know
- I'll give you a hint: the big green guy who looks like a Trandoshan bodybuilder is Dark Horse Comics's take on the original concept of Han Solo. The original Han Solo was Ureallian, a species known for being Wookiee hunters, not unlike the Transoshan ...
- Who Is Sarco Plank And Was He In 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'?
- “Now an arms dealer, Sarco's business in Nima involves fencing stolen weaponry to travelers looking to brave the Graveyard wastes. To emphasize the quality of his wares, Sarco Brandishes an exotic Trandoshan triple, an attachment that increases the ...
Trandoshan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trandoshan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.