Trans Saharan Trade
A selection of articles related to trans saharan trade.
Original articles from our library related to the Trans Saharan Trade. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trans Saharan Trade.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Trans Saharan Trade is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trans Saharan Trade books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lydon - On Trans-Saharan Trails.indd
- On Trans-Saharan Trails. Islamic Law, Trade Networks, and Cross-Cultural Exchange in Nineteenth-Century Western Africa. Ghislaine Lydon.
- Trans-Saharan Trade Journal Assignment
- Trans-Saharan Trade Journal Assignment. Directions: Imagine you are a trader on the ancient Sub-Saharan trade routes. The time period is 700 C.
- The Trans-Saharan Book Trade
- The trans-Saharan book trade : manuscript culture, Arabic literacy, and intellectual history in A Historical Geography of the Trans-Saharan Trade.
- The trans-Saharan slave trade – clues from interpolation
- The trans-Saharan slave trade – clues from interpolation analyses and high- resolution characterization of mitochondrial DNA lineages.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Trans-Saharan trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Trans-Saharan trade is trade across the Sahara desert between Mediterranean countries and sub-Saharan Africa.
- The Trans-Saharan Gold Trade (7th–14th century) | Thematic Essay
- Gold, sought from the western and central Sudan, was the main commodity of the trans-Saharan trade.
- Ancient Africa - Trans-Sahara Trade Routes
- Caravans: The day the first caravan of camels headed west into the Sahara Desert was the day that marked the opening of the Trans-Sahara Trade Route.
Trans Saharan Trade Topics
Related searchesvelcro history
cruise control history
the twelfth man featuring mcg hammer
la toile daligram
umbra world of darkness cosmology