Trans Saharan Trade
A selection of articles related to trans saharan trade.
Original articles from our library related to the Trans Saharan Trade. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trans Saharan Trade.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Trans Saharan Trade is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trans Saharan Trade books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lydon - On Trans-Saharan Trails.indd
- On Trans-Saharan Trails. Islamic Law, Trade Networks, and Cross-Cultural Exchange in Nineteenth-Century Western Africa. Ghislaine Lydon.
- Trans-Saharan Trade Journal Assignment
- Trans-Saharan Trade Journal Assignment. Directions: Imagine you are a trader on the ancient Sub-Saharan trade routes. The time period is 700 C.
- The Trans-Saharan Book Trade
- The trans-Saharan book trade : manuscript culture, Arabic literacy, and intellectual history in A Historical Geography of the Trans-Saharan Trade.
- The trans-Saharan slave trade – clues from interpolation
- The trans-Saharan slave trade – clues from interpolation analyses and high- resolution characterization of mitochondrial DNA lineages.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Trans-Saharan trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Trans-Saharan trade is trade across the Sahara desert between Mediterranean countries and sub-Saharan Africa.
- The Trans-Saharan Gold Trade (7th–14th century) | Thematic Essay
- Gold, sought from the western and central Sudan, was the main commodity of the trans-Saharan trade.
- Ancient Africa - Trans-Sahara Trade Routes
- Caravans: The day the first caravan of camels headed west into the Sahara Desert was the day that marked the opening of the Trans-Sahara Trade Route.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Trans Saharan Trade Topics
Related searchespsychological-social hypothesis
law of attraction intuition
oliver cromwell military commander
dead winter dead