A selection of articles related to transactional analysis.
Original articles from our library related to the Transactional Analysis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Transactional Analysis.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Transactional Analysis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Transactional Analysis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Transactional Analysis Theory: the Basics - Carol Solomon, Ph.D.
- Transactional Analysis Theory: the Basics. Carol Solomon, Ph.D.
- a working synthesis of transactional analysis and - Ken Wilber
- ularity are Transactional Analysis and Gestalt Therapy, the former associated ... Thus, as a person begins Transactional Analysis, she learns the funda- mentals ...
- HISTORY / PHILOSOPHY / APPROACHES OF TRANSACTIONAL
- Transactional Analysis is a theory of personality and a systematic psychotherapy for growth and ... psychoanalysis, and he developed Transactional Analysis.
- A Summary of Transactional Analysis Concepts I Use - International
- 2014 International Transactional Analysis Association. A Summary of Transactional Analysis Concepts I Use. By Fanita English.
- Transactional analysis - UKCP
- May 12, 2010 Transactional analysis: a little liberal, a little conservative and a little radical ... The emergence of the relational tradition in transactional analysis.
Suggested News Resources
- Greenberg Traurig expands practice with additions of Rajunov, Duncan
- Rajunov focuses his practice on tax consulting and transactional advice to foreign investors doing business in Mexico, as well as advising Mexican investors on their investments overseas.
- Tableau scores advanced database tech with acquisition of German startup HyPer
- Among the capabilities HyPer brings to Tableau include faster data analysis, regardless of the size of the data set; unifying the transactional and analysis systems (presumably to speed up those processes); richer analytics capabilities and support for ...
- Houston Wire & Cable's (HWCC) CEO Jim Pokluda on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings
- Sales decreased approximately 10% when adjusted for deflation in metals, which in our analysis includes copper and steel. Gross margin at ... Transactional volume, which we measure as invoice count, decreased 7.
- Substantial earnings growth for SA banks
- Professional services group PwC said yesterday that its analysis of the country's major banks – Barclays Africa Group, First Rand, Nedbank and Standard Bank – showed a combined increase in headline earnings to 12.
- Information Services Group's (III) CEO Michael Connors on Q4 2015 Results
- Good day and welcome to the Information Services Group Fourth Quarter and 2015 Year-End Results Conference Call. Today's conference is being recorded and a replay will be available on ISG's website within 24 hours. At this time, for opening remarks and ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Description of Transactional Analysis and Games by Dr. Eric Berne
- The following is an introductory description of Transactional Analysis. It is designed to be understood by the layperson, written with approximately the same level ...
- Transactional analysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Transactional analysis is a psychoanalytic therapy wherein social transactions are analyzed to determine the ego state of the patient (whether parent-like, ...
- transactional analysis, eric berne, theory examples, articles
- Free transactional analysis articles, theory, diagrams, plus business training for management, sales, marketing, project management, communications, ...
- Eric Berne's Transactional Analysis parent adult child model, theory
- Transactional Analysis is one of the most accessible theories of modern psychology. Transactional Analysis was founded by Eric Berne, and the famous ' parent ...
- Transactional Analysis - Changing Minds
- Transactional Analysis (or TA as it is often called) is a model of people and relationships that was developed during the 1960s by Dr. Eric Berne. It is based on ...
Transactional Analysis Topics
Related searcheseducational psychology motivation
history of atheism bibliography
mount nyiragongo 2002 eruption
circle chord properties
liberty bell march history