- transamination n. Transfer of an amino group from one chemical compound to another. Transposition of an amino group within a chemical.
- Liver Transamination in Tumors, Fetal Tissues, and Regenerating
- 1941;1:620-626. Published online August 1, 1941. Cancer Res.
- Transamination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- There are two chemical reactions known as transamination (or aminotransfer). The first is the reaction between an amino acid and an alpha-keto acid.
- Transamination as the name implies, refers to the transfer of an amine group from one molecule to another.
- Transamination of Amino Acids
- TRANSAMINATION OF AMINO ACIDS. Transaminases catalyze the transfer of - NH2 groups from the amino acids, onto alpha-ketoglutarate.
- Transamination and Deamination
- Return to Pathways Main Page.
- transamination - definition of transamination by the Free Online
- trans·am·i·na·tion (tr ns- m -n sh n, tr nz-). n. 1.
Transamination is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Transamination books and related discussion.