- transamination n. Transfer of an amino group from one chemical compound to another. Transposition of an amino group within a chemical.
- Liver Transamination in Tumors, Fetal Tissues, and Regenerating
- 1941;1:620-626. Published online August 1, 1941. Cancer Res.
- Transamination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- There are two chemical reactions known as transamination (or aminotransfer). The first is the reaction between an amino acid and an alpha-keto acid.
- Transamination as the name implies, refers to the transfer of an amine group from one molecule to another.
- Transamination of Amino Acids
- TRANSAMINATION OF AMINO ACIDS. Transaminases catalyze the transfer of - NH2 groups from the amino acids, onto alpha-ketoglutarate.
- Transamination and Deamination
- Return to Pathways Main Page.
- transamination - definition of transamination by the Free Online
- trans·am·i·na·tion (tr ns- m -n sh n, tr nz-). n. 1.
Transamination is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Transamination books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesalto voice famous altos
volvo b10tl chassis
conan the barbarian quotes
bharata ramayana exile of rama
8th century bc events