- transculturation n. Cultural change induced by introduction of elements of a foreign culture.
- Shifting Paradigms: From Transculturation to Hybridity: A Theoretical
- involves the removal of the concept of transculturation, first coined by.
- Resistance Theory and the Transculturation Hypothesis
- 1. Journal of American Indian Education. Volume 40 Number 3.
- Transculturation, transliteracy and generative poetics What effect are
- Transculturation, transliteracy and generative poetics.
- The inconvenient word
- Multiculturalism in one form advocates cultural interaction (as Fernando Ortiz's theory of “transculturation” demonstrates), and in another form it refers to cultural clashes, something which Mary Louise Pratt calls the “the contact zone”.
- Transculturation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Transculturation is a term coined by Cuban anthropologist Fernando Ortiz in 1940 to describe the phenomenon of merging and converging cultures.
- transculturation - definition of transculturation by the Free Online
- trans·cul·tu·ra·tion (tr ns k l-ch -r sh n). n. Cultural change induced by introduction of elements of a foreign culture.
- Fernando Ortíz on the Phases of Transculturation
- Fernando Ortíz on the Phases of Transculturation, from a speech made in 1942.
- Transculturation | Define Transculturation at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- Amazon.com: Imperial Eyes: Travel Writing and Transculturation
- Amazon.com: Imperial Eyes: Travel Writing and Transculturation ( 9780415438179): Mary Louise Pratt: Books.
Transculturation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Transculturation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.