A selection of articles related to transformational therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Transformational Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Transformational Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Transformational Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Transformational Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Erasing Cancer
- “It's super exciting to have a broad new category of therapy that could be combined or substituted to improve the efficacy of the other main treatments in situations where we have maximised their usefulness”, Dr.
- NASA Has Picked Science Museum To Inspire The Next Generation Of Science Explorers
- “I do it as therapy. This is a way for me to feel alive.” Joan Vorderbruggen was Cultural District arts coordinator for Hennepin Theatre Trust when her “MN Original” segment was filmed.
- TPG takes majority stake in Cancer Treatment Services
- TPG Capital's growth unit took a majority stake in Cancer Treatment Services International, which owns and operates a network of cancer treatment facilities primarily focused on India. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- $185M Gift Launches UCSF Weill Institute for Neurosciences
- The Weill Institute does just that by combining resources with a transformational organizational vision, particularly for mental health, where there's been so little progress for so many decades.
Transformational Therapy Topics
culture of europe symbols