A selection of articles related to transforming.
Original articles from our library related to the Transforming. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Transforming.
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Prometheus and the force of fire
- Look at a flame of a fire or just a small candle. See how mesmerizing the ever-changing forms of the fire are? Do you experience the pleasant warmth, romantic feelings or sense of truly being at home, brought about by the flames? From old fire is regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Crystallization of Truth
- There exists One Indivisible Truth , around which all other concepts and systems revolve. Around this central Sun of Reality, every philosophy, religion and social ideal orbits without fail. The search for this essential essence has been a primary focus...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Transforming is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Transforming books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Three Ways Technology Is Transforming Talent Management In 2016
- The talent management industry is changing. Social, mobile, analytics and cloud-based technologies have taken HR and recruiting from a desk- and paper-based activity and turned it into a faster, wider business process. Trending topics at HR Tech Europe ...
- The complete guide to transforming your desk into a peaceful, productive place
- Some say a messy desk is a sign of creativity. Albert Einstein, Steve Jobs, and Mark Zuckerberg—all notorious champions of workplace disarray—might agree. More often than not, however, a messy desk is just messy.
- How GE CEO Jeff Immelt Is Transforming GE
- Bloomberg Businessweek's Devin Leonard discusses GE's transformation under the leadership of Chairman and CEO Jeff Immelt. Leonard speaks on "Bloomberg ‹GO›." (Source: Bloomberg).
- Gearing up: how Taipei's bike-sharing program is transforming citizens' commute
- Gearing up: how Taipei's bike-sharing program is transforming citizens' commute. Taipei's YouBike program nearly collapsed four years ago. It now thrives after a much-needed upgrade made the bikes better and cheaper to rent.
- Architects escape into the great outdoors by transforming a retro caravan into
- With the weather warming up, it's getting progressively harder to stay put in the office and fight the urge to go outdoors. That's why New Zealand-based architecture firm Studio106 decided to take their work on the road—literally.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.