A selection of articles related to transglutaminase applications.
Original articles from our library related to the Transglutaminase Applications. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Transglutaminase Applications.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Timing with the Tarot
- Establishing correct timing using the Tarot is subjective approach, some claim it can be declared accurately others insist that Astrology serves as a better reference. Keep in mind that when you are reading for someone that when you propose certain time...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
Transglutaminase Applications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Transglutaminase Applications books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cotton Candy Machine Could Lead to the Creation of Artificial Organs
- Bellan described how the capillaries are created using PNIPM, a polymer which has been used in an array of applications: “We spin a fibrous mesh of this material using a machine similar to a cotton candy machine.
- Global Transglutaminase Market 2016: Industry Size, Share, Growth, Analysis
- To begin with, the report defines the Transglutaminase market and segments it based on the most important dynamics, such as applications, geographical/regional markets, and competitive scenario. Macroeconomic and microeconomic factors environments ...
- Fermentation of aromatic lactate monomer and its polymerization to produce
- Among bio-based polymeric materials, bio-based polyesters, such as polylactates and polyhydroxyalkanoates, have been widely developed for use as plastic objects in commodity and medical applications. ...... M.
- Microscopic drug depots boost efficacy against tumors in animal model
- The 100-nm nanocarrier is also studded with smaller nanocapsules – only 10 nm in diameter – that are made of a hyaluronic acid gel and contain an enzyme called transglutaminase (TG). The nanocarriers are then injected into the blood stream.